Grocery Shopping!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So I went grocery shopping and got 5 diffrent fruits, my pickles and ice cream lol and the rest was snacks like 200 dollars worth lol smh this cant be healthy but I only eat off of cravings wbu you mommies 2 be?

Comments

• Ya, I guess its a good thing I crave healthy stuff sometimes cuz if I eat somethin that doesn't sound good I feel sick .....
  • I can ply eat what I crave. Because of nausea. But I try to keep it healthy. (*)
  • edited March 2011
    Lmao...omg I also went grocery shopping this morning before I ate breakfast...not a good idea...everything looked so good to me and I got everything that looked good to me. I also spent a little over 200...lol
  • @coolbeansbaby the healthiest thing I crave is fruit but the rest ummm not so much so your lucky lol!! How far along are you!?
  • @rhondala71 lol aww poor thing I only ate fruit in the beginning but naseau's all gone and im thankful lol
  • @Cali83 lol I was hungry to then when I got home all I ate was ruffles sour cream and cheddar and iced animal crackers lol smh now my daughter is hyper in there lol
  • I'm 26 weeks today woo hoo. But I crave salads and steak but mostly its chips and ice cream lol
  • @coolbabybeans im jealous im 18 weeks lol and omg chips and ice cream yumm lol
  • Always shop on a full belly! Haha. My husband gets mad cause I buy so much junk that I don't even eat.
  • I went shopping last night after work and ended up coming home with 3 different bags of fruit a half gallon of chocolate milk and some avacados lol no clue what happend so now I've decided to take someone to restrain me lol
  • @jcmommy I know luckily I have a four year old to blame it on but despite his junk food mom he's a healthy eater
  • @Mylittleone lol well all that sounds healthy and I never tasted avacado
  • Try an avacado smoothie! Avacado with condense milk to sweeten it up. Yum and healthy.
  • i eat out way to much I need to start grocery shopping but I dont cook
  • @may1mommatobe I was that way lol but im tryinh to stop so I went grocery shopping instead but would love some fries from mcdonalds or bojangles
  • @Jcmommy I will next time im out I love majority of fruits just not bananas lol
  • I don't think anything can beat an avacado with a little salt it hits the spot for me every time you should try one but make Shure its ripe lol