baby daddy denying his child......

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
It hurt me so bad like I cry just about every day cuz my baby daddy believe lies n the street. He say I cheated on him when we was together but dat make me feel so low cuz I was faithful to him the whole relationship. It really hurt cuz I Luv him even though we not together. I really hate I'm going through all dis pain for Nothing and when my babygirl arrives I got to go through this taking paternity testing fa Nothing cuz I know and God know... any advice.... =((

Comments

• Grl I knw wut u tlkin bout stp cryin cuz I use 2 cry so guess wut u tell him we will find out wen the baby born DNA test nd walk off or hang up cuz like u said u knw who u messed wit n I said the same thing I dnt wanna go through all dis test wen I knw 4 a fact but dnt worry go get proof grl
  • I know I am can't wait...... thanks girl u made me feel better.
  • If he gunna act like that, for real, he gunna feel way dumb wen the test shows he wrong, u better make him kiss ur feet after lol. For real tho, u kno whos it is n thats wat matters, be strong, good luck
  • I know rite he gne bow down girl.LOL thanks chick and the same to u with your baby:-)
  • Girl .. seriously, f*ck him. Your gonna be a great mommy without him. If you know and God know, eff him. If you don't want to put your daughter through the testing .. don't. As long as you know thats The father. If he is believin lies that you know aren't true, then give that ass an option. You can believe what you want, yall suppose to be better that that. If he don't wanna be in her life then fine, "but please believe that's your baby". I could hear myself sayin that lol. Anyway .. That's just my state of mind, cuz I hate when people try to make me seem and feel like something I'm not. BUT If you have the slightest doubt, get the test. Don't cry baby girl, he is gonna be the one lookin and feelin simple when you do get the test.

Good luck girl, and smile, be happy for you and your baby. Baby feels what mommy feels =)
  • Thanks huni u so made me feel good... yo encouraging words helped a lot
  • My boyfriend won't marry me until the patetnity test.we've been engaged for 2 years already. I don't get him. Good luck :/
  • That's crazy. I would be beyond appauled if my man denied our baby.
  • My first babydaddy denied my son and 10 years later he still does.... will I guess he does. I haven't spoke to him since my son was born. My son is happy and healthy and I'm engaged to a man who loves my son and daughter like his own. For real I'm glad my babydaddy's stay away we don't need them or their stress! You will be fine don't worry about him!
  • It will b ok had a bestie n out of the blue told her that baby ain't his n wanted the testing bullshit I swear soon as that baby was born all the ignorance went out the window he couldn't deny her wit a fiber n his being so he might say the dumb shit now but it might jus go away wen its all said n done if not smack that a@@hole wit those papers den frame it so he can't say the docs are wrong lol
  • You owe him nothin. Betty is so right. maybe its best he stay away. You dont need the bullshit. And neither does your babygirl
  • Don't stress over it right now...ur little one don't need the stress...but when she's born give him the test...more for ur satisfaction then his...do it so that u and everyone else will know what what type of man he is...if he decides to be there and he come with no added stress to ur little one then let him...and if he don't then he'll have absolutely no logical excuse except for him being a pour excuse for a man...and with that paper everyone else will know to. Give him what he's asking for...if u don't he's just going to claim ur denial of the test proves that he is not the father. In the end u need to look out for ur child best intrest. And speaking from experience ur child will make het own discussion about him when she grows up.
  • Don't stress over something or someone whose going to miss out on that babies life..... My oldest daughters father did the samething to me even went as far to call my child the neighborhood baby! Calling me names spreading rumors and some more craziness! Alll while I was 16, but as soon as he seen her for the first time he cried and apologized to me... So be strong through it all everything will work out! Good luck sweetie
  • @briffyg89 I'm going through the exact same thing. I know 100% who my babys father is, but he wants nothing to do with it or me. He even has a new girlfriend now. His mom has harassed me and called me a slut, his sister has said rude things to me. They all keep saying "well 'if' its his". Obviously he does not know how babies are made. He's called my baby a bastard fatherless child, told me to stay out of his life and that he's changing his number. But he will regret all this once the paternity test says the baby is his and he looks at that baby and realizes he messed up, and your babys father will too. Just let him say what he wants because in the end, you're gonna have the gift he gave you and he will have nothing and he will have to live with regret. My life motto is "what goes around comes around"
  • Thanks ladies... OMG listening to you'll life experiences really helped me cuz yes he will regret it soon as Zechariah get here n June cuz She gne be a spitting image of him but all I want is fa him to be n in babygirls life cuz this is a beautiful blessing
    . He will realize one day hope it dnt be to late.... bless u ladies and I wish you'll the best
  • Your welcome! Anytime!