New on here n a lil stressed

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Hey I am new on here n Im 26 n now 5 wks pregnant with my 3rd child, my other 2 are 4 1/2 n 2 1/2 so I already have my hands full n am a little nervous n kinda stressed about this pregnancy. Dont get me wrong I am happy but am not sure how to tell my ex so I guess thats why I am stressing a bit :(

Comments

• I'm not telling mine LOL we don't speak... he only calls holidays and birthdays.... I'm sure as soon as he finds out I will be hearing some smart remark from him...
  • If u think he will stress u out wait the first 3months then tell him! You don't wanna stress to much and harm the baby!
  • I dont think I can do that cuz we still talk n hang out, plus he is also the guy who fixes my car :)
  • Don't stress it if you guys are cool he should not react badly...
  • @Mommylovesy0u I dont think he will make me stress its just stressful trying to figure out how to tell him, thankfully he is outta town till next sunday so I have some time to figure it out
  • I was so scared to tell my parents and this is my third and it turned out to be no big deal....
  • @ghettobetty I know its just that the last time we saw each other he made the comment that he hopes im not pregnant :( so now I have to break three news that I am which neither of us thought would be possible cuz I was on the depo shot.
  • @ghettobetty I am also trying to avoid telling my parents
  • Well all I can say is your not with him and life goes on including getting pregnant. Even if he or your parents have a negative reaction give them time and if they are truly supportive of you they will come around... that's what has happen to me in my past pregnancies. Don't stress though life goes on :) be excited and happy for you and baby that's all you need to worry about! Good luck!
  • @ghettobetty Thanks I appreciate the positive words n ur right, I need to stay positive n I think I will be alot better once I tell him n my parents