Offically in my second trimester(:

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Feeling confident that I'm going to be fine and have a healthy baby. I usually sleep alot, but I can't seem to fall asleep. Keep me company!

Comments

• I'm in my 2nd trimester also....what's your due date?
  • edited March 2011
    I'm due September 25th(:
    What about you?
  • I'm due September 10th....I'm so ready to find out what I'm having!!!
  • Awe yay! I have an appointment on the 17th to hear the heartbeat. My doc doesn't want to do an ultrasound to see what it is till 21 weeks. I think that's a little late. I'm going to complain when I go in on the 17th, mommy's always right! Haha, is this your first?
  • Yes....is this your first also?
  • Yeah, I'm nervous but excited. At first had some doubts and worries but, I've been better. I think maybe it was me being anxious and nervous on top of raging hormones. I know I'll be a good mom and that's all that should matter.
  • Same here....I still get nervous at times! How old r u?
  • Im at work thats the only reason im up :( im 16 weeks and 2 days due August 26th
  • I'm up bc I was starving!!
  • I'm 19, how old are you ladies?
  • I am in my second tri as well!! Due between sept 2-6. :D
  • Awe close!(:
  • I'm also due September 25 happy excited and all.!!! _

• Im 11.4 days n due 28th sep.... Not had scan yet its driving me maddddd
  • That's good(:
    Yeah I went to the ER to get one :p
    Cheated. Hahah
  • @miraclem2be so they told u ur bby gender at the ER??? I thought about doing that but couldn't think of a good excuse ii want 2 knw SOOOOOOO BAD!!!! what did u say??
  • I was to early, but they would've. Make sure it's a childrens hospital for the best care though. (:
  • hello im due sept 3 and I find out in apr at 21weeks I cant wait that long im gonna go to the er and say im having pains and c if they will do an unltrasound and tell me
  • I'm in my second trimester also I'm due September 26.. I absolutely have no patience I really want to know if I'm having a boy or not... I'm also a first time mom.
  • I want a boy. I keep having little boy dreams. But of course, I'll be thankful for either or (: