Just did the gender ring test....

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
First it said boy which was my 8yrs son & then a girl for my 6yrs daugther &&& a BOY which I dont find out till tomorrow but how true is the ring test girls :-?

Comments

• I googled it and I read a study with five women who did a buncha different old wives gender tests and the ring test was right all five times!! I did the test and it said girl, I also did a gendermaker prediction test and it said girl too!!
  • @mommatobe I so hope its right awwwww a lil girl is that wat u hoping for?
  • @Havingthethird1 yeah hope its right too!! I should find out sometime next month! So let me know if it was right for you! :)
  • edited March 2011
    @mommatobe awwwww I hope you have your lil girl I find out tomorrow tg ill keep you posted if it was true :-D when are you due?
  • i didit almost a konth ago and it said girl.....a week later i had my sonogram and the dr told me i was having a girl!!!!! it was right....i have faith in it!
  • @Havingthethird1 ok! :) Im due sept.11th,, forever away lol and its our first!

@mamamegs yay!! I hope mines right to!
  • What test is that????
  • My ring test was wrong I thought I was having a boy, but shes a girl. My friend did it with all three of hers and it was right everytime but not me maybe I did it wrong x
  • @JulyJessica I got really confused bc I read several different ways to do it online.. but I just listened to my grandma.. circles mean boy and straight line girl right? Lol
  • @mommatobe Yeh thats what I got told apparently this is the best test for knowing. I did it twice different weeks both times went round. Then I found out it was a girl so didnt quite work for me. X
  • Maybe its just me but I thought circles ment girl and side to side ment boy...idk im confused now...?????
  • Ik lol it is confusing but im pretty sure circles mean boy and if it goes in a line girl..
  • circles mean girl. back and forth mean boy. Heres the ring test:
    You lay flat on ur back. I had my husband take my wedding band and put it on a string. He held it over my belly and it took a few seconds but sure enough it was going in circles. I got the idea from a forum on here about a month ago. I am soooo excited bc i already have a 2yr old little boy...and now i get my girl! I hope everything works out for everyone.
  • Well idk I did it the way my grandmas family has always done it, so we shall see lol ..
  • @mommatobe you just 4wks 4days behind me I'm due augs 7th awwwww ur first congrats!
  • The ring test back & fourth means boy circle means girl thats how I did it was right with the first two boy then girl now it says boy is the next one who knows? :/ :-?
  • @Havingthethird1 Thanks :)!!! Hmm idk I googled it and most say side to side is girl.. but a few said circles, so who knows lol but mine didn't swing left to right, it went front to back and we did it over my palm..who knows, my grandma said it always worked for her and her sisters that way lol.. we will find out in the end!
  • @mommatobe I could tell you my results tomorrow if its right :)
  • @mommatobe I promise I wouldnt my appt is at 4 so around 6 ill posted it wooo hoooo I'm excited I can't sleep lol :-))
  • Mine said boy-girl-boy. My 1st boy is 6 my girl is 3 n hopefully its right for this little bundle
  • @Havingthethird1 awe im sure I will be the same way lol I hope it turns out how you want it to! :)

@sariemama3 how did u do the test?
  • @mommatobe I bet you will I hope too!
  • @mommatobe I bet you will I hope too!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommatobe circles for girls n sway back n forth for boy. Mine didn't go side to side at all. Clear pauses, circle n back n forth
  • @navywife you put a ring on a string tap it between ur hand then put it over ur palm if it goes back & forth its a boy if it goes in a circle its a girl you can youtube it & it will explain better :)
  • @ navywife, make a pendulum with a ring n string hold it above wrist n it'll sway back n forth for boy, pause between children n circle for girl.
  • Mines was wrong! Lol! It was right for my 1st born n it said girl..& I had a girl.. I did it this time & it said girl again and I'm having a boy lol