anyone feel flutters??

edited March 2011 in September 2011
Am I losing it?? I swear since last night I have felt light flutters in my tummy almost like a butterfly on the inside of my lower tummy fluttering around. I'm only 12 weeks...could it be my baby???

Comments

• I'm 11 weeks,and I'm definately starting to feel some new feeling,A flutter is the best way I can describe it too. It makes me smile,I love it
  • I feel that all the time lately but I went to the dr wed and he said no its not the baby its to early I'm 11 weeks
  • It's different for every woman.
  • Yea I mean all the books say no its 2 early but we know our bodies and I'm sure its not just gas lol
  • i go for my much scan Monday hopefully I can see my little one jumping around!!!
  • I had the vaginal one done wed and it was bouncing around everywhere we could barley hear the heart beat cause it was moving so much.
  • Aww!! So exciting!!
  • Im 14 weeks and i think i felt mine move yesterday i was sitting up and had pressure on my belly. It wasn't gas but it was very light and only once.
  • I'm 14 weeks second baby and positive i have felt the baby moving now for the last week and its the same feeling every time and its deffo not wind!!! Sooo maybe it was your little one saying hi :) all the best
  • Thanks i cant wait until my hubby and his kids can feel it. We r all so excited.
  • Im going to be 14 weeks tomorrow with my twins and today is the second day i have felt fluttering :)
  • I know every prego mom (esp. 1st timers) can't wait to feel those first flutters. Me included & this is my 3rd time around!...but unfortunately its pretty unlikely that you will feel your little one's movement before 18 wks..this is what I tell all my patients since I am a prenatal nurse :)
  • im 13wks & when I lay on my side I feel my baby move I even poke at it..lol the books say its 2 early but I knw that's what I'm feeling..it's only when ii lay on my side though
  • When I lay on my back at night I feel some kind of pulsing feeling along my lower stomach...i know its early, I'm only 12 weeks, but it's fun to imagine the little one as causing it!
  • edited March 2011
    Gas ladies, its probably gas, lol!! :-D
  • No I think especially if you have already had a baby you kinda no what to look for , I think we no our own bodies!! And no body else has any right to dishearten anyone!
  • Gas hurts! Flutters don't I am 14w 4days and I have been feeling flutters for a while this is my 2nd baby and I already know what it feels like. Go with your heart
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me too! It's my third n I kno wut baby feels like as opposed to gas bubbles n I swear I feel flutters all the time for the last few days n I'm barely 12 weeks tomorrow, Idk
  • Well, I've decided docs know nothing. I'm only 11.5 wks w/ my first & I felt the strangest sensation right above my hair-line this AM. Flutters is the best description. Didn't move across my belly or hurt like gas or stool. Actually really startled me 'cause I didn't know what it was @ first. Still trying to hold off on making a final judgement here, but I think it was baby.
  • I'm 14weeks tomorrow and felt a POP last week but nothing since :( I just want to feel it so I know my babys ok... oh and this is my 3rd baby :)
  • yep, i described it to my doc as like.. what I imagine it would feel like if i had a little fish fluttering around in there. She acted like I was bananas but I'm 14 weeks! I'm sure my lil guy is poking me to let me know hes there :)
  • Yes it feels like a little fishy swimming around, and your able to feel the diff between flutters n gas, so amazing :)
  • I felt flutters at 12 weeks now I feel light movement or shifting of some sort 16 weeks in 23 minute :)
  • I'm 14wks 5days I've been feeling flutters too I find out the sex april 21st yay :X
  • Im 15 wks an I used to feel light flutters every now and again but lately its been more then that idk how to describe the feeling lol but I feel it way more often then I used too..
  • im 15 wks I have been feeling flutters for awhile. I get nervous when. I don't feel them
  • I'm 22 weeks and just started feeling flutters when I'm resting its my first baby and I felt stuff before this but wasn't sure what I was feeling
  • Im pregnant with my 2nd n i remember feeling my daughter around 16 weeks?? ever since ive given birth to her i have always felt flutters..doc says its gas that u never feel until u get prego. Im 12w4d n i just fell those gassy flutters..not the baby.