names

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
Do anyone have their names picked out for their baby?

If its a girl then it will be jayeda emoni
If its a boy then he will be a Jr. And it will be Justin shaun

Comments

• Cartier don't have a middle get
  • Girl - Skyla Mae Allen
    Boy ( not sure about) - Jaiden Kian Allen

Do you like? :D
  • @loubylou Yes my sons name is jaylen so I always wanted the rest of kids names to start wit a J
  • Arr this is my first, im only 10w 4d ill probs change my mind, but skyla is the only girls name my fiancee likes so far
  • I'm not preggo yet but ttc for 17 months....we have names picked out lol! Girl:Khloie Ann Marie & if we are blessed w/ twins then another girl name is Mayzie Lyric Noelle Boys: Mhyles Matthew Monroe if twins another boy Khollin Matthew
  • I am ttc too... My girl's name would be Jayla Renee or Jemini (not sure middle name), And if it's a boy maybe Joshua( not sure).... My name starts with a J and my daughter's name is Jaleigha Nicole so I wanna keep the J's goin LOL My BF is a Gemini so he loves that name!
  • @lovelymom23 I'm say way the the J thing. BuT the only thing is I will be the only one without a J bc my name start with a L but my bf name starts wit a J as well
  • So you all love J's and im obsessed with A's lol so it will be Ashlynn-Morgan Evonne
  • @justam0mmy lol my top 2 picks were Morgan and ashlynn...

were going with Morgan Frances for a girl...Frances was my fiance's grandmothers name and she passed away a year ago...

If its another boy he will be Spencer James...James is fiance's grandfathers name...we have a 2 year old son named Aaden Joshua...dads name is Joshua...
  • Where having a girl by can't decide on the name. We have Layla Simone' & Callie Simone' picked out.
  • We are having a baby boy and he's going to be benjiman lee miller but we are going to call him benji. :) lee is my hubbys dads middle name.
  • Having a girl...
    Naming her Nayeli (Na-ye-li) Spanish name
    Still shopping for middle name with J.
    Your help is needed!!
  • @kalasthename I love those two names especially together and evonne is the name of my aunt whom passed 4 days after my son was born still born she was supposed to be his sitter. So I understand And love the names you have picked
  • TTC and we have picked out
    Teegan McCoy for a little man
    && Autumn Rose or Aubrie Rae
    McCoy was my best friend's middle name who passed my senior year of high school and Rose is my middle name and Rae is my two older sisters middle names
  • I'm having a grl nd her name is A'Miyah Reneé we are gonna call her Miyah nd my step daughter who is 2 calls her Miy Miy lol sooo cute. Cnt wait til she gets here
  • Im having a boy and naming him Ezekiel Jaiden Lopez(:
  • Girl- Madylyn Rubye Meyers. Boy- either Gage Scott Meyers or Ryan Ray Meyers