okay ladies i need help

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Okay I am having Like a sharp pain Its not bad but never had it before kinda scared its Just on my right side is this normal or should I call the doctor and go to er??

Comments

• How far are u
  • edited March 2011
    9 weeks 3 day
  • Have you drank enough fluids today? Dehydration often causes cramping! Is it constant? Does it come and go? Are you bleeding at all?
  • I drank 2 or 3 bottled water. No it comes and goes and no bleeding just white discharge
  • No bleeding is a great sign that everything is fine! I found out in the er last week how easy it is for us to get dehydrated and not know because the baby pulls so much from us! Forget about everything you have to do, relax and put your feet up! Drink some more water though! I've been having some cramping too, in fact I have some as I type but putting my feet up is making me feel a lot better! If the pain gets bad go to the er but if is just discomfort then remember that your uterus is stretching so you are gonna feel that. Is this your first child? Sorry its so long!!!
  • anything that doesnt feel normal for your body is a justifiable reason to get checked out...i would go in. a friend of mine had cysts swell up due to pregnancy during the eighth week and it caused cramping and sharp pains...she got checked right away and baby is fine but if it wasnt caught soon enough it could have taken a negative turn. they gave her something safe for pain and put her on bed rest for a few weeks. shes due next month :0)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes it's my first child and no no bleeding. I'm going to call my doctor right now
  • Good luck you'll be ok! Keep is posted!!!
  • Okay she said it was normal but if I have bleeding then to call back or go to the er, and I have an app on Friday and she already informed my doctor and that I need to drink water