the past two weeks

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I have been having this weird feeling on the of my stomach....idk if my daughter pinched a nerve or what, but my entire top half of my stomach has a very bad numbing and burning sensation constantly to the point wearing my shirt over my stomach makes me cry, the nurse practioner barely laid the measuring tape on my belly to measure me and I cried....so she sent me to make sure everything with the baby was fine, which it is....but this feeling keeps getting worse, idk what it is causing me to feel like this but its to the point where I want her out of me so the pain can g away.....the only way I can descirbe it is that it feels like a very very very very very bad sun burn but numb at the same time...oh and every 5 to 10 mins there is a sharp stabbing pain too.....HELP!!!

Comments

• Wow, I sometimes get that sensation on the underside of my forearms but I've had it for years, but I have no idea wut it is, I assume its some sort of neurological issue becuz I have restless leg syndrome n that is neurological. Ur doc didn't investigate?
  • I just moved to where I am and have only had one drs appointment and that was with the. Nurse practitioner, the dr wasn't there...ill be seeing her on the 24th and ill be 37 weeks and a few days by then....I keep trying to tell myself its just a pinched nerve, but idk it scares me though
  • I bet, I'm sorry you have to deal with that on top of ur last month which is so uncomfortable as it is. I hope it eases up soon, maybe after she flips, unless she already has n that's wut caused it.
  • She is already head down