whos gonna be pregnant aaalll summer??

Comments

• @happy_mommy2be that's my babygirl's birthday, she was due Sept 17th
  • Meeee. Waaaaaa. Due nov 10th. I live in texas.. its already 80 degrees... oh my... last summer I was dying.. this summer I may die(dramatic I know) I just haaaate being hot and sweaty. But haaaate being freezing cold too
  • I'm due Sept 3. And I can't wait till its over.just waiting for the summer to end
  • Sept 11th!!! Its going to be miserable!!
  • July 28 most of summer unless she comes early
  • @sariemama3 that's cool u don't think I'll have my bby on that day I just have a feeling
  • Ugh due Sept 6th so that counts as heavily preggers in the hottest part of summer :( least I can wear my cute sun dresses!
  • Me...due 10/21
  • Never kno, @happy_mommy2be, very possible but odds are against us all lol, my baby is due within days of my lil brother n sisters bday so my mom is hoping it happens on 1 of em
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Agh me too, im due september 6.... but it7 all gna be worth it... they r guna be winter bbys and im dying to cuddle with my little monster 8->
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ugh I am I heard it sucks reallt bad :-W
  • I am too. Due Sept 4th so that means not only will I be pregnant, but I will be enormous during summer :'(
  • At least the fruit and veggies will be gear while we are miserable! I'm due August 26
  • Me! Will be doin months 5, 6 & 7 the whole summer! Hey @ leazt I'll have a nice tan when I give birth lol
  • Great not tear
  • me me me me me ugh..my attitude is horrible whn I'm hot...september 10 is my due date
  • Yep! I'm going to be sizzling in the AZ heat for sure! I'm due Nov.16th.
  • I'm due mid September yay lol :p
  • I am and dreading it LOL.....due in November
  • Due Oct 2 im super excited only bc its my first child but my whole summer is gone :(
  • Third time is a charm...ha ha. Had my first in Nov, 2 nd in mid Aug and #3 is due Sept 3 rd. Apparently I am supposed to be pregnant all summer with all of mine. Either I have bad timing or I really enjoyed my winters.(Sorry for the sarcasm.)
  • Due oct. 9. Cant wait to strut my stuff or belly? Lol in a bathing suit! :p
  • @mommyof2inLA I was just thinking that... lol...I mean really...what else is there to do in the winter...haha me and my bd would always be cuddlin up and watchin a movie and before ya knew it...bam... up turning the heat down bwecause we were no longer freezing and parched! Lol...it just happens... me and my mom joke about how in the old days ppl had like 15 kids...its because they were bored...there was nothing better to do! No tv..internet...sex was just about a hobby ibn those days...they didn't want or plan that many kids...they just ended up having them haha
  • I live in WA, but 70+ degrees is still pretty nasty when it hovers around 50 all year. I'm due Sept 12th. I'll dig out my bikini (don't give a crap cuz my baby bump will be cute by then :D ) and go to the local pool. Eating popsicles sounds nice too!
  • me :,(! Due oct 10th so yeah all summer :( and ill be huge concidering im 4' 11":(
  • Im due august 14th so pretty much all summer! My stomach is already getting big and I hate having to walk all over now so I can't imagine summer fort me! Staying in the air condition house sounds like a plan to me!
  • Due oct 6, I live in ut and it is only 50 right now and I am already getting hot. I can already tell it will be an unhappy summer.lol
  • Meeeee lol... i due Oct 28th.... twins!!!!