whos the dad?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Need some advice here!! Just found out I am 6weeks told my bf, but here's the part that gets tricky, we broke up for a while and there was someone else. We got back together before I found out. They both know. But BF is so worried its not his, but says he wants to be there for me. One night man feels bad that I was put into this spot and is scared to tell his new girlfriend...feel like I have possibly destroyed two peoples worlds with one night, what to do?

Comments

• Well when was your lmp and when did you and one night man hook up?
  • Sadly one week away from each other. But one nighter was 2-3 days after my peird ended and my bf was on the day I was ovulating. My bf swears up and down "no way I came no way"
  • If this helps think of ur first day of ur last period and if u n o.n.s. guy were not together 2 during the 3rd week from that day, it is highly unlikely baby is his
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks mama0811. I keep trying to explanations that, but he's being dumb. And the whole one night vs. Many many more with him. I just don't know how to make him understand. That and he wants to do a paternity test while I'm prego. Is that even safe