a sack, no baby....so goodbye pregly...

edited March 2011 in First Trimester
Went to the emergency room....and there wasn't a baby there... scheduling a d&c.... I feel like I'm dying inside. Being on here is to hard...so I'm saying goodbye. Thanks for

Comments

• Everything ladies....you guys always gave good advice*
  • Sorry to hear abt ur lost
  • Sorry to hear
  • That's a belighted olvum you get prego soon after that happened to me then I got prego a few months later goodluck
  • How early are you. The same thing happened to me. I waited 2 more weeks & the baby was there at the app.
  • I agree with kaylababy007 I went to the Dr too soon and he said the same thing about my son that there was a sac but no baby I knew he was in there so I waited 3 weeks no sign of blood and went to another Dr and heard a heartbeat....there he was my nonexistent baby. So keep your head up Hun you may also have a nonexistent baby in there: -) keep the faith!
  • That happened to my friend she refused the d and c. Went back to Dr had another us and turns out she had a tilted uterus there was baby with a strong heart beat. All she did was cough when she got the us and it tilted her uterus just enough the baby was visible. Drs had no idea.... worth another us drs aren't perfect neither is technology. Good luck.
  • I went through this sa me thing 2 1/2 years ago. I decided to wait and have another us but still no baby :( We got pregnant the month after my d&c and had a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby girl! But maybe if you wait you will have different results than I did.
  • Same thing here with this pregnancy. They couldn't see n e thing at 8 weeks went back 3weeks later n there she was! If ur not bleeding I'd wait a week or two to c if things change. Good luck Hun
  • Sorry to hear that. I had the same thing happened so my dr checked my hcg levels and they went down after 48 hrs. I felt better confirming that it was a blighted ovum b4 forcing the miscarriage.2 months later i was preg again. Now im 14 weeks.
  • Sorry for your loss. I had a m/c last September. You will get through this. Take Care
  • I had a blighted ovum too last june. I got pregnant that august and everything has been going well. Its hard hon but don't lose hope on the situation
  • Aw I hope she gets to read this before she has the D&C done.
  • I hope she does also. @1stTimePreggo
  • Did they do more then one u.s? I went to the hospital for light bleeding sat. At 5:40. Got the first u.s around 7. Doc seen the sack but no yoke. He then called in a radiologist. He got there at 10. Finally got results back at 1. That doc seen the yoke, but the can't see the heart beat. I was suppose to go back today. But I decided to wait til thurs. Ill be six weeks then.

What was ur hcg level? Did they have you come back 48 hrs later and check it again?

I have hope for you girly! Get a 2nd opinion babe. Good luck.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The same thing happened to me called my daughter a blighted ovum, but she's here, born 8/31/07 definitely get a second opinion just to be sure
  • How far along r u cuz the same thing happend to me went to the er cuz I had cramping and bleeding and there was a sac but no baby so I decided to wait I didn't want to make any decisions until I knew for a fact there was no baby so I waited 3 weeks made an appt at my obgyn and sure enough there was a baby in 22 weeks now and having a boy hopefully everything works out for u if not I'm so sorry I've had my fair share of loses this is my 4th pregnancy and I only have one child here with me my lil girl and hoping this one makes it here I have an incompitent cervix witch causes me to go into preterm labor but I got a cerclage this time around so got my fingers crossed hoping he makes it here good luck and u r in my prayers