What do you guys do for a living?

Comments

• Work at a small pizza shop and babysit love my jobs!
  • Ugh doesn't the smell make your morning sickness worse?
  • I work in the Child Life Department at a Children's Hospital! I absolutely love my job. :)
  • I'm a registered nursing assistant. Self employeed with one private client. Patience during my pregnancy is proving to be a great challenge!
  • I am going to school full time and taking care of my kids
  • Hairdresser. I hope I can be on my feet til the bitter end.....lol....
  • I am a elementary school teacher. I love it but it is hard to do when I am sick to my stomach. It takes a lot of walking and energy which is not so easy when your tummy is upset.
  • @snreda I am a dental hygienist also and I absolutely live my job!
  • No the smells actually Comfort me. I walked in a deli sandwhich place and had to leave because of the smell yuck!
  • I'm a social worker working as a child protection worker (children's aid society). I love my job. It's never boring but I hate what it does to me. Even not pregnant it is incredibly exhausting mentally and emotionally and sometimes even physically. A couple weeks ago I apprehended children from a family I had been working with for a very long time. It was upsetting for everyone, myself included but what killed me was that I worked 14 hrs, spent many of those hours either standing or on the road. I fell sick immediately afterwards and spent the whole next week in bed..
  • edited March 2011
    I'm ttc but I work at a daycare... Just got promoted to Lead Infant Teacher which makes me want a baby even more!! But I love my job!!! I also do my college/school online. It's more conveinent for me since I work full-time.
  • I'm a hairdresser and I love it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm an EMT and work long hours with a lot of physical demands lol
  • I'm a supervisor of a group home for developmentally disabled children....autism,cerebral palsy,mental retardation,and more.....its a respite house for parents to drop off their behavioral children so familied can enjoy vacations, weddings, or even a weekend without worrying about their child they have no control over. Great job but can get physical.....I've been bitten,kicked punched headbutted peed on shit on all sorts of stuff....and then I gotta deal with my staffing issues as well.....it keeps me and my first daughter fed and sheltered and its a decent salary so I'm keepin it just staying away from dangerous kids
  • Im a registered nurse. I don't like it but it pays well. Just don't like dealing with the public. The patients families can be a real pain the the butt. Plus im the charge nurse so I gotta deal with everyones crap.
  • I work for a staffing company as a Staffing Consultant. My job changes by the minute. I recruit, place people in jobs, do sales, and not to mention all the admin tasks that go with hiring an employee. Basically I do HR and sales.
  • Im a sales rep, aboiut to change jobs then found out i was pregnant. so now just thinking about new job and if its worth changing.
  • I'm a paramedic for a busy ambulance service. I love my job, been at it for seven years. My energy level is starting to decline though. And just because I always say this at work...please always make sure your children are in carseats, no matter how short your trip. You never know what can happen.
  • Im an orthodontist asst and back office manager i love my job and my patients. Its lots of time on my feet so i get really tired but its all worth it. Well see how long i last im due july 25th and my last scheduled day is july 22nd. We shall see
  • Paramedic for a small town.
  • Im a full-time Pharmacy Tech. For a health insurance company..I dnt hate it but I dnt love it...guess I like it lol oh & a full-time student working on my BA in psychology.
  • Alternative high school principal....and not the kind that sits in an office all day! :) Since I've been pregnant it seems all I do is work, eat, sleep.....and pee.
  • I work on cars...basic services like oil changes...transmission flushes.differential fluid replacement...basically any fluid that goes in your car...I love my job but its very exhausting
  • I'm a full-time criminal justice student n my third year of college....I got fired from my job n February so I guess I'll b job hunting after my little jelly bean arrives
  • I'm a chiropractor! I love love LOVE my job!
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm a registered nurse and loving it! I couldn't see myself doing anything else. I'm in home health so hopefully I'll be able to see my patients till I pop ;) however, twins on the way so I may be forced to take leave of absence earlier than expected.
  • I own and operate a home for the aged through my multi sector Non Profit. I also do other things under the NCO, whatever is really in demand. The home for the aged is in the begining stages and its been difficult for me to focus on that being pregnant and sick. But fortunately my non profit pays the bills.