Is it wrong to want her out already

Ok I'm 33 weeks and can't do anything. She is bruising me from inside so I'm n alot of pain. I'm 4"9 and this is my 3rd dr says my bones can't handle the weight bc I'm short. But dr also says the baby is small. So I can't walk alot have to lay down all the time bc baby has bruised bottom of belly. This just sucks I have two boys that need me but I don't want anything to happen to her. I guess my question is 33wk too early

Comments

• I would say that if u can@ least make to wk 36 that would give her a chance to develop her lungs better. Goodluck mama i know it seems like a life time but you r almost there.
  • That's what I was afraied of. I would not want to risk her not coming out ok. I'm just going to use my pull out couch and alot of oven food and my house will b alittle messy. My little girl will b ok thanks I new it all along just needed to hear it
  • They say it is beat to have ur child no earlier than 39 wks now I had my daughter at 38 cus I had to get induced cause her growth rate dropped n I coulda lost her a bb can b counted at full term tho at like 36 or 37 wks
  • Its not wrong, I've wanted this one out for the past 7 months! I loathe being pregnant, I'm having a c-section at 39 weeks and it can't come soon enough. Sadly, we just have to wait :)
  • March of dimes says 39 weeks is best but some docs will deliver babies from 36 wks on. They say 39 weeks so the lungs can fully develop so babys don't have to get breathing treatments