any expecting moms from ny?

edited January 2011 in September 2011
I'm from buffalo, ny and I just can't wait for spring!! Anyone else freezing their belly off in ny?? :)

Comments

• I'm just around the corner in Rochester.
  • Cool! How far along are u?
  • 38 weeks.you?
  • 6 wks today with my first :) you are ready to pop soon huh?? Lol how has your pregnancy been?
  • Its been longgggg. I just got home from buying caster oil. I'm ready to get this girl outttt. I'm having my first too. Do u have names picked out? How old r u if u don't mind me asking.
  • Lol I feel like my due date is like 3 years away lol I'm 25..no names yet, how about u?
  • Congrats everyone!!!! I'm 6 weeks and am having a really hard time curbing my excitement...wishing you all the best. Happy pregnancy!
  • Congrats to u too!
  • I'm from upstate ny having my third can't wait to aug! :-)
  • I'm 22. I'm naming my little one Tessa Elise. Good luck with all your pregnancys! I'm suprized to see how many upstaters we have here. I want to end with three. Do u think you'll keep going after this one?
  • I'm 25 yrs old I think three is good I have a boy 7 and a girl 5 yrs old. & now one on the way I dont want no more cause the morning sickness thats why it took me so long to have this one. But Ill be tieing my tubes I feel three is good number. :-)
  • Omg my bf loves the name Tess but I like Tessa lol how funny...this is my first but I'm thinking I want 2 or 3...I guess it will depend on the sex of this one cuz I want a girl and dad wants a boy! (Of course lol)
  • The name Tess is gorgeous. I happen to like the name Daphne but my boyfriend is extremely against it. Its my first child and she's a girl. Luckily for me I haven't hit the morning sickness curb
  • And I'm also from nyc. Luckily they took care of the snow this time so no slipping and sliding for me!
  • My husband is stationed at ft. Drum this is our 2nd baby her name is gonna b Brylee we cnt pick a middle name lol we have a 21month old son im due Feb 11th. And my hubby is gonna b able to come home from afgan to c the birth he misses our sons :( and this weather is super cold cnt wait until spring!!!!!
  • Thanks ladies =) good thing theyr taking care of the snow for you firstmama. When I was 32 weeks I fell. I was on my way into class and the whole ride of to school my fiancee was saying 'its so slippery out, don't fall babe. Don't fall ....' so we get to school he gets my bag out of the back seat for me, helps me out of the car and by the time he gets back in the car and puts the car in drive he looks over one last time and there I am on the ground lol. Luckily I fell on my knee and both baby and I were fine.
  • I'm glad you were safe. I had a close call with the xmas blizzard. I'm a dog walker and one of my charges loves snow. She ran like crazy for a big pile in front of her building only thing is there was ice in front of it. I went face first into the pile. I can laugh now cuz it ws a big pile.
  • No but live in ohio
  • I live near buffalo, 20 minutes north, im just waiting till the snow disappears so I can get my son outside.
  • Oh I'm sooooo over the snow!!!! I hate winter!!
  • I'm from ny , bronx this is my first time here on this website,
    congrates to all ladys :X
  • I work in buffalo but live in lockportand it seems lockport got hit this week with more snow then buffalo, im so over the snow lol
  • Lol I'm in tonawanda, and I'm just glad I don't live in the Southtowns!!
  • We're looking in tonawanda to move. Yeah I agree southtowns got slammed lol
  • I'm part time upstate ny, sullivan county, part time maine. My baby #4, our 7th! Due sept 8th! Trying to find a cnm who would do a home birth, any ideas?
  • I'm from upstate Ny just moved here about 3 weeks ago! Scared of slipping and falling bc of snow and ice :/
  • I live in VA (military) but me and my husband are both from upstate ny near ithaca rlly glad I'm missing all the snow the fam sent us pics
  • I figured since I posted this so long ago there might be more new yorkers on here :)
  • I live near rochester! We r ttc so not preg yet. But i do have a 6yr old, 3yr old & 2yr old. Lived here 3 yrs. Originally from minnesota.
  • Hi pregos... Am from Queens, NY. Am 11.5 weeks prego! My BF is in the Navy Reserve getting ready to go active duty cuz he hasnt found work in 2 years He got a conditional release to go active! This is my 4th but his 1st baby! He super excited n wants a boy! I dont mind as long as its a healthy baby! Am so afraid his going to miss out in a lot of things cuz he got to sign his contract by mid May! Am due 09/03/11. I can be reached at mrs_riviere82@yahoo.com if you wanna chat or anything!