(Opinion) Abortions Used As Birth Control????

Comments

• i think to say it isn't devastating just really downplays the whole process. Of course there are women who don't regret that choice. But I've had a d&c (due to a miscarriage) and it isn't a walk in the park. It's painful and invasive and emotionally trying, whether you're there by choice or not. It's okay to be pro-choice and still recognize the magnitude of the decision and the procedure.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate, preach! I'm laying in the sun myself!
  • I agree that abortion is wrong. I am Pro-Life and proud of it. THe woman who started the whole legalized abortion (Roe vs Wade) aka Norma McCorvey was at one time pro-choice and now for the past severeal years has becaome pro-life. SHe has stated over and over the regrets she has about the whole court battle in getting abortion legalized. And because of her choice millions of babies die every year. God does not give us anything we can't handle. We all can testify at one time or another of being in a bad situation whether it was before kids, during our pregnancies, or after we hade children. Fact is we arew always going to face hardships throughout our lives. And we can't always seek out the easy way out of every situation that comes our way. You have to take these things head on and grow and learn from them. It does bother me... alot to hear women who can't have babies or have lost a baby or more to miscarrage I myself is included in that group. I am expecting my 5th baby and I love them all very much. I was a single mom for over 10 years and met the best husband ever and our familes have grown even more. But when you hear stories of people who a baby now matter the nature of its health, or who the mother was, etc, at the end these people just want the chance to be a parent and to give theseslittle lives a chance in this world. Abortion is murder and I don't care who wants to disagree, but when you stop a beating heart then what would you call that, especially when it was planned and not of natural causes. It breaks my heart to know of these precious lives that are being taken all for convience. THats all it is is convience. There are options for those who don't want to keep their baby, adoption. Yes its a very hard choice to make,but at least the child will have a chance at a life, instead of someone choosing to take it. We are were inside our mothers womb and we all were given a chance to live, don't these innocent babies who don't have a voice yet deserve a chance to live and make a difference in this world. Who are we to say whether or not a baby lives or dies... are we God? People need to think before they act, your choices and descions will have a lasting affect on you for the rest of your lives. Its time to put these babies welfare before our own no matter how tough times may be. Through your weakness, you'll get strength.

• @HomeBirthAdvocate I wholeheartedly agree. I love having conversations about so called "controversial" topics, because it allows me to learn. It gives me a chance to see the other side of things and grow to understand why someone may believe something differently than I do. It may not go on to change my mind or my opinion, but conversations like this, however lively they get, can help a person grow into a more rounded individual.
  • @celiaagnes I feel you completely. I get tied of the pro choicers always being the ones under attack on this forum.
  • WHY am I close minded because I have an opinion? Again with the accusations. I have been respectful in stating my views, why am I labeled close minded for them? And I will keep reading my Bible and paying my taxes. I don't think those things make me close minded or judgemental in any way.
  • Its called adoption people if you know you have nothing to offer a baby give it to a family that does and WANTS a baby
  • @kgb10 regardless of what some ppl r saying on this thread I don't think ur judgemental at all. Everyone has their own definition of right and wrong. Personally I think they're judging you for your beliefs, the same thing they accuse you of doing.
  • Lol @ jenn_929
  • OK when I was 15 I was going to give my baby up and the family back out last minute! Wtf I thought you wanted a baby? Anyways I kept my son. Not even adoption is full proof!
  • @melinda326 I believe she was pro-choice and that was her initial and gut choice she probably went pro-life because so many people attacked her belief and accused her for being the reason sooo many children have died through abortion. Out of guilt, on her part and people judging and going against her not because she actually changed her mind.
  • pro choice for life homies! @ghettobetty id be willing to bet the pro lifers feel the same way. But id hug them all and tell them to hold that passion tight! I've quoted my late great grandfather here before, ill do it again, he told me this a month before he died.."kid, it takes all types to make the.world go" different strokes you know?
  • Yes it is all you have to do it give it to the state
  • I think that abortion is necissary in certain situations and if you have any feeling that your post could be offensive as you obviously did as yu were hoping yu didnt offend anybody it would be smarter just not to post it at all as people can be easilly offended.
  • I feel ya!
  • @melinda326 I wholeheartedly agree with you! A baby's heart beats @ 25 days. Abortion stops it. Plain n simple. Its your choice to have an abortion it was also ur choice to be responsible in the first place
  • WOW dis sounds like some Facebook drama SMH!
  • No in adoption I wanted to make sure my baby went to a loving family not in Foster care!
  • I feel if you have never been in the situation and can't b empathetic then you have no right to judge people in the adoption or abortion process!
  • Its true something that cant survive out of the womb isnt considered living, so why get so upset about something, that couldnt survive without the woman regardless?
  • Everyone got opinions!!its her post she specifically said she wasnt bashin! So plz dont take it personal n dont start fightinq !! Smh
  • @homebirthadvocate I agree completely. But at the same time I don't agree wit ppl who use abortion as birth control. I have a friend who had like 5 in 3 yrs. N she started at age 15. Always told her her wombs were polluted. But I don't judge ppl and still think its up too the women to make the decision if she can live with out
  • JellyBeans, so should I not get upset when my baby's heart stops beating and dies in the womb, because it couldn't have survived outside anyways? That's a really naive statement.
  • Regardless of if it can live outside, its heart is beating and its living inside you!!
  • if you planned on keeping the child then yes because its your choice ofcourse you have the right to be upset. but if you dont why would you?
  • But at the same time I feel this is a bashing post. You know mny women on here have had multiple abortions. Its not right to judge other ppl regardless of if u think abortion is wrong. I think we all need to stay away from the abortion topics, rather than have a bunch of pregly thugs arguin over the internet.
  • Well I don't know how to answer that. I guess having an abortion is no big deal if you didn't want the baby. You walk out smiling and go right back to your life. Ain't no thing.
  • for the record, abortion is legal up to 24 weeks, the youngest preemie to have survived was less than 22 weeks. just because it can be done doesn't always mean it should. I am pro choice and I am proud of it, but I believe we need to adjust some numbers in our laws.
This discussion has been closed.