commercials that make you cry!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I just cried at the one where the lady leaves her purse at the bus stop and the guy chases the bus down and gives it back to her lol I'm a lame-o!!!

Comments

• Lol! Maybe it's the song they play? I cry during the previews of the Lifetime show "Coming Home."
  • Omg me too!!
  • The comercial for the show Coming Home. And the ASPC animal adoption comercials... I cry and want to run to the nearest pound and bring an animal home
  • The Christmas Pampers commercial with the sleeping babies
  • Ooh gosh all those commercials make me tear up. And the one born every minute commercials. Or the one where the baby is just sleeping there and it says 'im not a baby im a newborn' lmao I feel like a nerd sometimes
  • Coming home is so sad! In a happy way. I cry majorly when I watch it.. also make room for baby, bringing home baby, a baby story. Lol

This is my 1st pregnancy and I'm so emotional already. Lol
  • Coming home gets me everytime! With my first it was a folgers commercial where Peter came home for Christmas. I seem to cry a lot and hubby just asks then why do you watch it!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The aspca dog comercial lol I wanna get a great dane but my hubby thinks that im too little for that dog :/ lol
  • Lmao only one I cry off so far is the midol commercial
  • The baby born every min
  • I agree that aspca commercial is a good one too
  • I have to go with the aspca one it is sad I want all the poor doggies.
  • @LittleFae @anadoll92 @cokaloka79 @cfa I am so glad I am not the only one who breaks down over the ASPCA commercials. I cannot watch them because I cry every single time. I have to turn the channel until I am positive they are off.

Also the commercial with the daughter in the nursing home telling her father it is okay if he lets go because she is there. It hits really close to home right now with my critically ill dad, and I sob after it.
  • The sad doggy commercial when they get abuse. :'(
  • Lol oops didn't read above me
  • The one of the poor babys thats have no food
  • I think I cry every time with the first commercial mentioned! !! It about honesty. Lol. I'm glad I'm not alone. Maybe its because the boy reminds me of my 16 year old sister. She's punky but has the kindest heart and always does the right thing and would stand up for anyone. :)
  • The pertussis commercial for the adult vaccine gets me eberytime every other commercial makes me cry tho! Lol
  • The commercial where the girls father is in the hospital dying and it flashes back to when he helped teach her to ride a bike then back to the hospital.... sigh.... its so sad. Unconditional love.
  • Mome2a09x11...im so glad im not the only one who cried at those commercials! That's when I knew I was truly hormonal! Lol
  • @fingerscrossed oohh I completely forgot about the Its ok Daddy comercal I ball my eyes out with that one and all I think about is my own and how I finally have a relationship with him and will be devastated the day I lose him
  • Yeah that pertussis commercial is creepy
  • The huggies commercial for newborns.
  • the sarah mclaclin (sp?) Animal commercials. I have to change the channel