sports fan mammas?

2»

Comments

• Brewers all the way!!!
  • I guess my family is the odd ball out, we LOVE college football! My husband is a die hard Alabama fan, while I am a huge Florida Gator...i bleed orange and blue! We wanted to name our kids with our teams in mind, but it seriously has caused such HUGE fights that after the 2nd children we decided it was safest for our marriage, to stick to names that are unrelated to our football teams : )
  • I must be the only die hard NASCAR fan here...going to a race next weekend...hoping I'm not running to puke all day long...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Football the patriots all the my husband is a colts fan more so peyton manning is the greatest quarterback but he rooted forthe giants in the superbowl with my pats I don't kno how I can still be wit him they ruined my perfect season
  • Colts all the way! Then cowboys. And go brewers, maybe we will be a little better this year lol
  • Umm...my baby was conceived after PSU n Joe pa's 400th win .... my Bf is a psu wide receiver so we will b getting our lil girl a mini daddies jersey! But go saints!
  • @lmelanson We drove from cali to Vegas for the race... i was so sick... even falling asleep during the race... we left right before Gordon hit the wall.... we were parked FAR...by the time we made it to the car the race had just finished....

Im a HUGE Kyle Busch Fan.... My Honey is a Gordon Fan... i already called dibs on the baby... LOL M&M's are cuter than AARP for a baby anyways.... you?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm just a sports junkie.. I love hockey(SHARKS), soccer(BARCELONA, CHELSEA), basketball(LAKERS) I actually got my hubby intrested in European soccer once I met him, now, he loves it as much as I do.. I'm on my 16th week and still don't know the gender of my baby, but if I have a boy we're naming him after his favorite Chelsea soccer player "Didier" I really don't wanna get into hockey, I don't wanna get banned! Lol
  • UCONN plays tonight. My favorite.
  • @lmelanson I live in whittier...la county....I go every fontana race and every phoenix race (but won't be going this fall since my baby will be all of a couple weeks old) I'm going to the nns and sprint cup race next weekend at fontana....hope I'm not in the bathroom puking the entire race