I need a unique girls name! Please Help!

2»

Comments

• I love the name honor.
  • @broja9623 thanks!!
    @ammasmama my hubby is fighting me on Savannah as well. His mom, grandmother and 4 generations before were named Mary Rose and he said I don't have to use Mary, but he would at least like to use Rose. I think the tradition needs to end with his mom, but its important to him, I guess. Since I'm compromising with Rose, I think the first name should be my choice! Lol
  • I agree and you could always mix Rose in with something, my nieces name is Sierra Rose Marie. Marie and Rose have both been over used, and I don't feel I should have to use them if one of my sisters already carried it on! My husbands family used the same initials so if it was a boy it was suppose to be JWJ, but we named our last girl Jordyn Winter, so I feel I covered that too!
  • Unfortunately, my husband does not have any sisters to help out. Lol he is the youngest of 3 boys. This will be his parent's second grandchild. His oldest brother has a son and his middle brother does not plan on having any children. My husband wants to also use his dad's name if its a boy. I absolutely refuse! His dad's name is Jerry Theodore. My foot has been put down on that one. Not only do I think those names are horrible, but my dad passed away 8 years ago and, if its a boy, his middle name is going to be Mark after him.
    You are right though. If its over done in the family or someone else is carrying the names on, why do it if you don't want? I never felt the obligation of carrying names down until I married into my husband's family. It's rough!
  • If I was going to have a girl her name was going to be Maylynn Elizabeth
  • If I have a girl I am going to name her nevaeh michelle.. I also like the names jossary yasline yoali rosaslie valodia.. Hopee I helped
  • Our first daughter is Peyton Elizabeth and due in 2weeks with our twin girls and they are Janessa Renae and Takara Justice
  • My favorite girl name is Ever...:)
  • Aunyx Marie
  • Amethyst and..

Luna, Cecily, Genevra, Corinth, Jessamine, Delia, Shoshana, Emerson, Eclipse, Linnea, Morrea, Vivid, Cassia, Nasira, Esmee.
  • My daughters name is yessenia (yuhsenya) isabel
  • If we have another girl i thin we will name her Liberty (Libby) or Mylee. But, we r ttc so... would just be happy to be pregnant. ;)
  • I like leilani or Maisie
  • @mama2jandr I am gonna have to run eclipse by the hubby I like that one.

• my aunts name is sunshine so i think that its pretty unique shiloh (shy-low)
  • If we get pregnant our girls names are: harlee Harper, Wednesday (I love Halloween and Adams family LOL), reece James, or Boston lyric (I now live in Idaho but was born and raised in Massachusetts where everything I know and love is & I'm a musician) :) good luck
  • Octavia and October.... Love em
  • If a have a girl I am going to name her Raeleigh Elise.
    But I also like Ansley Elaine.