Im 12weeks today im confused bout wat month im in PLZ HELP!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im wondering if I am 12w does dat mean im n my 2nd trimister or im jus starting my 3rd month HELP PLZ

Comments

• U are 3 months today yu will be in ur second trimester at week 14
  • edited March 2011
    I thought 13 weeks marked your 3rd month and the beginning of 2nd trimester but I also heard it was 14th week. I felt all the changes in my 12th week so I'm completely with u. Why all the confusion!! Every website says something different I've done a little research. So confusing. Any obs in the house that know for fact. BC I've seen a lot of ladies be mean BC other ladies thought they were in They're 2nd trimester and they jerked a knot in their happy tail. I'd like some valid info for sure myself. I'm 13 weeks 5 days myself :)
  • Im very confused about theae month thang lol n thanks
  • I have 3 different apps and all say 2nd trimster ugh!
  • edited March 2011
    @Mommy2be11 I completely agree mine said the same thing. I'm almost 14 weeks (tomorrow) so I guess I'm in the clear of 2nd trimester! Haha who knows. They all say something different then some of these crazy pregnant women seem to think they know everything. This is my 3rd pregnancy so dont feel bad. I'm still confused but I'm going to the Dr Tuesday so ill try to ask if I remember
  • 12 w is 3 ,month
  • My doc told me I was in my second trimester,I'm almost 13 weeks
  • The book I got from my doctor marks 13 weeks as second trimester...but its all the same. It's one week.(; 40 divided by 3 is 13.something. so 13 till second and 27 is third. Hope this helps!
  • The book I got from my doctor marks 13 weeks as second trimester...but its all the same. It's one week.(; 40 divided by 3 is 13.something. so 13 till second and 27 is third. Hope this helps!
  • Depending on your information source, the weeks for starting the second trimester is either 12-14 weeks. 12 weeks is being IN almost exactly the middle of the third month, it isn't the start, nor the end. The whole weeks, months, trimester thing is so confusing. :p It can easily slightly differ depending on the source.