a little scared :/

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So im about 7 wks. I dont have my first appt until amother two weeks and everyday til now i was feeling sorta nauseas . . . This morning made my husband his lunch and kinda felt it but after my shower I havent felt anything anymore . . Usually throughout the day when I eat i feel it right away and i havent been hungry today either . . Do u guys think im just over reacting or could something b wrong ??

Comments

• Nothing wrong !! The first 12 weeks u gon feel like that. I nevaa threw up but food disgusted me .. Try eating fruits.. That's all that helped for me.. Juss eat wen u can... Ull feel much better bii ur 13th week :)
  • I'm going through the same thing and this forum with talk of baby not growing anymore and missed miscarriages has made me so paranoid! All I can do is wait. My first appointment is the 28th and I'll be 9 weeks and a nervous wreck. :-S
  • @ NaliiBBy Thanks!! Yeah ive been trying to eat healthy and today i brought all my snacks apple banana and celery and just havent been hungry like i usually am. And since i wasnt nauseas after eating breakfast or lunch it just made me a little worried!!
  • Oh ya !! I'm usually fine at breakfast butt after that I dnt want lunch or dinner !! Juss fruit!! Lol ..I'm so gladd I'm past that stage...
  • @mollybygolly i totally know how u feel im sooo anxious to go to my first appt too. I remind my husband everyday its a day closer lol :D