Anyone due sept. 26

2»

Comments

• I am due the 13th ... this will be my 5th baby... and the 3rd in September. I obviously feel generous around christmas time!
  • the 27th but im sure i will be overdue.. my boys both went over 10 days and had to be induced .. so im just gonna assume the same so im not dissapointed wen the comes and gone
  • im 11w&2dayz
    im due on the 26 too...but it seem soooo far away!!!!
  • The 27th and I agree geez it seems like a year and a half away :( I want my baby now lol I wanna like fall asleep and wake up at 5 months and find out what it is fall back asleep and wake up at like 36 weeks lol
  • The 27th and I agree geez it seems like a year and a half away :( I want my baby now lol I wanna like fall asleep and wake up at 5 months and find out what it is fall back asleep and wake up at like 36 weeks lol
  • Went to the doc. Found out I'm due the 25th! Baby looked good. But I have a low lying placenta which has me breaking out and I could possibly end up high risk. And my fiance's father half sister and grandfather have spinal bifdia so they are gonna watch closely to see if the baby does....please pray for us!!!!
  • Due September 26th, from Pasadena, MD
  • I'm due the 25th September with my third.
  • im due sept 26th
  • MY DUE DATE IS SEPT. 26TH TO AND THIS IS MY FIRST CHILD AND IM HOPING FOR A BOY :X
  • Yay Im due sept 26 im so happy this is my 3rd I have two girls
  • September 26th with our first.
  • Awww I no u happy