washing detergent

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Other than dreft what would you recommend?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love the smell of dreft but Omg it ridiculous!
  • There is also whoolite.
  • I tried dreft and Nellie's laundry nuggets but found that my daughter (when she was newborn did just fine with everyday Tide, wisk, and all other detergents.
  • I just used any detergent that was dye free and frangrance free (Tide Free was what I used mostly). My first did fine with that.
  • My daughter did great with gain, never had a problem. Doing the same for this little girl :)
  • Anything free of dyes and scents. I like all and they even make detergent formulated for babies.
  • Ivory snow....do they still make that? Loved that with my girls....but that was a gazillion years ago
  • I used the dreft to wash all the new baby stuff before she was born and for the first month. Then we switched to regular tide and she was fine.
  • I make my own detergent and its gentle enough to use on babys clothes. Saves me money with my family of 8 going on 9. I make a 5 gallon bucket (concetrated). Made it over 6 months ago and only had to refill my detergent bottle 3 times so far. :)
  • I just use my regular detergent this is my third baby and I have never had one react to detergent before usually if the detergent doesn't bother u then it won't bother baby either besides it does no good to was babys stuff in diff detergent than what u was ur own in because when u hold baby it will come in contact with ur detergent anyways.
  • They do make some purex for babies. It's like 34 loads for 3 dollars or something.