Can i get another Tattoo? ??

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Is it okay to get tatted? I'm 15wks

Comments

• nooo..u should wait
  • No, I dont think your supposed to. I think.its bc of the ink but my mom told me no tattoos lol cuz I really wanted.to get.one too
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NO the ink can cause adverse reactions and can cause infection that can get into babys blood and harm or kill it!! Please wait till the baby is born and be safe!!!
  • I got my tattoo when I was jus 13 weeks prego. But I didn't tell the tattoo artist I was prego. But mine came out fine. But u can get blood infection if the needle is not clean. So I wud be careful on who u go to. Go to someone u trust. If I wasn't showing now I wud get another one. But I'm 26 weeks along. But we ain't ur mother to tell u no. If u want one get one, jus be careful
  • NO ABSOLUTELY. DO NOT GET A TATTOO WHILE PREGNANT. I am a ob gyn nurse and get asked this all the time it is not safe to get tattoos while pregnants ur skin can react differently to the ink because of pregnancy hormones and can cause a infection that can go to the baby and the tattoo artist can lose their license because of it.
  • :(!! Dern!! I cnt do S***! While I'm prego dis Suckz!! I cnt wait till dis is allll OVER!!!
  • Thanks for the advice ladies good luck! :)
  • @firsttimemommytobe
    If u feel comfy and confident with ur artist I say by all means do it. When my hubby found out I had gotten mine done he wasn't worried at all. He was a lil mad cuz I did it without letting him no ahead of time. But go for it.
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No, there are too many things that can go wrong. That's why most artists won't. Trust me, it will be worth the wait. Just think of that beautiful face you'll see when you give birth. Yea out sucks that we can't do much, but you better enjoy the time with your baby while it's still inside, cuz you WILL miss it when it's over. You'll also have to give up much more than just time for a tattoo when baby is here. Better enjoy it or you'll be miserable the while time.
    How hard is it REALLY to wait for 5 more months?
  • It is true ur skin does act different..apparently now I'm allergic to latex and adhesives..(I was n the er with an iv taped to me and broke out and now I have scars)..I wish we could get tattoos tho..I have 5 and love them =/ but I can wait for my gorgeous baby to get here first..=]
  • Its reallly just not worth the risk!
  • iqot tatted wen iwuz 7months &&my son is fine also qt tatted wid dis baby &&he is healthy
  • I would wait I can't wait to get more tattoos after this baby is born I got 2 already I heard a couple ppl tell me that u can go in to labor early n it can harm the baby y take that risk n enjoy ur pregnancy while u can cuz u won't get to relax really good luck n congrats to all moms n moms to be
  • Exactly what I feel @firsttimemommytobe . Is getting that ink really worth taking a chance with your child's health? What if you end up that rare chance of a problem?
  • This is a very contraversial conversation. Everyone has there beliefs on what is right and wrong. If u want to no if its ok from ppl that ain't certified Doctors then u cud get good answers or bad ones. If u really wanna no. Go ask a few tattoo artists and ask ur Doctor. That's better then asking on here.