Pregnant and alone ;(

Im trying to keep strong but i just dont understand why my baby daddy leaves so much.. And sometimes wont come home at all.. Does he just wanna not b w me anymore? Im 7 mos pregnant? Has anyone else gone thru this? It hurts so much having no support.. I cant help but think hez cheating... Advice please

Comments

• Girl ive been alone since i first got preggo i see it like this, he is the one missing out on everything not me. Im kinda glad im alone i dont have to worry about anyone but this beautiful blessing inside me. It will all work itself out for the better just cant think negatively!
  • I can't say I have gone through what you are going through but what I can say is you need to find comfort in the people you DO have around you....even if it is from this site. And of course the biggest comfort should be God. You are blessed with a gift. You need to cherish that gift. Take care of you and your baby, even if the father won't be part. That is his choice to turn away from God's precious gift. Maybe its immaturity, maybe its fear....but whatever it is, you need not worry yourself. You take care of you and that precious baby because that is what you are called to do right now. That is where your responsibilities lie. God only puts in front of you what he KNOWS you can handle. Take comfort in that and be strong.
  • My bf broke up with me 4 months into my pregnancy am now 7 months its hurts so much words are not enough. He said am insecure and we are total opposites now my daughter is deprived of knowing wat a family is...am so depressed its a shame. :(
  • I haven't but when my sister was prego with my niece and still to this day they fight and argue all the time and I get both sides and he never wanted my niece but he stays with my sister because of my niece he doesn't want to be with her I chose not to be around my bd cuz I don't want my baby to have to listen to everyone arguing it will be tough but you just have to want the best for your baby if he doesn't want to be around now what makes you think he will want to be around later ? To ask yourself
  • Cheer up lolz yea it sucks big time :( I had my 3yr old by myself in the hospital her dad didnt want to be around n that made me feel so depress BUT NOW I THInK hes the one that,miss out on all so dont be sad its not heathy for u guys or the babys :/
  • @lexie34 its kinda like that wit me mi bd seem to kinda push away at four months things where goin dwn hill. Its like he wasent ready fa wat I wnted so I jus left. Hes mi 1st love n err thing nw we aint togetha and it hurts he takes me to da doctor every month n thats about it. I hate that we have to b like this bt now all I can think about iz mi lil one. Bt sad that where nt gonna have that family atmosphere.
  • @lashae I total understand..especially wen u need emotional support wen ur pregnant! He didn't want the baby to begin with and straight bailed on me dogged me out..like I was only good enough to be ur girl and nothing else. I just feel so stupid to still love him wen he dnt even feel the same.
  • So is this not a phase hes going thru huh.. He just dont want any part i guess... Im so depressed.. I feel like my world is falling apart.. I love him more than anything.. And theres nothing more than a family i want.. But he doesnt.. If he loved he wouldnt b like this.. I guess i should let it go..
  • True the way he acts tells u alot. He dnt love u like u do. screw him
  • Doesn't mean he doesn't love u, don't get yourself worked up like that before u have a real talk with him!
  • @brokenwings only u can make the decision, but u need to talk to him. Some guys don't know how to cope with a woman being pregnant.. Its not that they don't care its that they don't know how to. A lot of women on here have told u that u don't need him, I don't know if thats true but personally I think u need to communicate with ur bd as he after all just that, the bd. Give him a chance, don't scream and shout, try be civilised. Most of all be strong and look after u & ur lil miracle xx
  • Ive tried talking 2 him many many times and he stil does the same thing.. Is harder on me because my family lives 3000 miles away.. I moved to cali 2 b w him.. He needs 2 hurt.. He needs 2 wanna work this out.. Ive gave up i cant make him.. Every1 says oh he'l change when the babys born.. Will he??? I hope ge does..
  • Wow everyone is going through the same thing I really am sick and tired if this bull crap I wanna scream....its ridiculous and selfish of them they don't know that how you feel affects the baby too
  • Sweets my opinion is this is not a phase! He should be there with you, holding you, talking to your belly & basking in the fact that soon he will be a daddy & u guys will a family! How old are you & how old is he.......not that it should matter but he maybe too young that he just doesnt get it, if that's the case a good strong loveable man should talk to him, a dad, a brother, cousin.....I hope this helps! No stressies for u & bby!!!
  • I agree with @Prayin_4_twins he should be there rubbin your belly and helping u durin ur pregnancy..excited about bein a daddy not runnin from the fact..my bd gets so upset because he can't be here for me thru my pregnancy right now..I don't like having to tell him aboujt his son kicking in stuff cuz I think it makes him more upset
  • @sammie we in the same boat because its only been 2 days of me knowing I'm having a baby in he don't want to be apart of this beautiful exxperience that I'm about to go though but I can't stress myself out I'm going to be fine because I have my family behind me
  • My bd is in jail so im totally alone i dunno when he is getting out it really sucks
  • Well I have a similar situation...I'm not sure who my baby daddy is and neither one if them anything to do with me...I'm not sure what to do..but I know one thing..I'm taking it one day at a time..cant be stressed out because the baby will be too... i just can't wait till my miracile gets here she will be the best thing that ever happened to me..and to u too ladies
  • @emani yes im so glad i have my family because if not i dont think i could do it all by myself. My bd dont know how to step up to responsibility but oh well im gonna be just fine with my lil one atleast i dont have to share him with anybody!
  • @brokenwings I completely understand where you're coming from. My bd leaves all the time and when I try talking to him about it he just freaks out and leaves for longer. I have the same feeling he is cheating... but if I ask he just freaks out again. It's tough, but you can do it mama! For you and your little one!
  • @ashley17 I know how you feel. I'm going through the same thing. Can't wait until June 2nd (that's when he gets out). If you need someone to talk to you can hit me up.
  • @brokenwings yea I understand I left mi family to b wit him and now its like I dnt wanna turn to them kuz I feel like there gonna talk about him n say err thing. Bt its family. Bt I juz love him so much.sum say its gne change wen the baby gt hur bt I think thats to late. I mean he shud wanna b goin thru this wit me too. Bt I try nt to worry bout it no more I cant hlp bt do bt I try nt to jus think bout mi lil one for now
  • I made it as a single mother for fourteen years...and now I have found the man that God intended for me we are having a second baby andhave a mixed family with my kid and one of his...did I suffer yes I did..but see the mothers heart will pull thru anything and I know it hurts now but later it'll be all worth it don't be afraid pray as much as you can God will be ur husband He never leaves...when the bad times come hangon to Him and be sure ur little one will be ok...my son now is a streight A student and a great kid hang on in there u can pull thru this God will take care of your broken heart....and He might change your partners. Heart as well
  • @Mommy2be88 yea its tough at least u know when urs will be out i have no idea if mine will even be here for the birth in october he goes to court april 12 to find out what they r gonna do with him he got charged with a 3rd dwi but he swears he only had 2 beers we r just waiting for his blood test reaults to come in they r takin so long its been a month
  • I understand that. I'm 34 weeks today, having a boy & my baby's father is in jail. I didn't want to be pregnant bc I was in college for criminal justice and working two jobs. But I'm doing okay I just couldn't kill a child that did nothing. I'm 19 he's 36 & I've been alone. Hes helpful when he can but only when he doesn't get caught in the streets. I wonder will I be wrong to not let him see our child bc he won't stay out of jail and selling drugs. I moved back w/ my dad but I'm so alone as far as a significant other but I'm so mean while I'm pregnant its frustrating. In about six weeks I'll go through this moment alone and I'm scared. :-(
  • I hope things do ge better after the baby is born we are young.. And hes younger than me.. I kno he loves me.. Hes just easily influenced.. And likes to party.. Typical 23 year old..