Did anybody know or had a feeling what they was having before the dr told them if it was a boy/girl?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 7 weeks pregnant now and I realized that I've been eating a lot. I have bad nausea but haven't actually thrown up or anything, some people are telling me that I might be having a girl. My sister in law is due in may. And through out her whole pregnany, she was never sick and didn't crave for anything and she's having a boy

Comments

• I knew with both what I was having. Perhaps it was my motherly instinct, but I just knew. Also, my son always told me it was a "sister" so I never had my doubt. Children's intuitions should never be ignored lol.
  • Thanks. I kind of have a feeling that its going to be a girl. I really hope so. This is my first. I'm so excited
  • I was wrong with all 3 of my kids. I thought my boys were girls and my girl was a boy lol I don't even want to guess with this one. I feel something different every day
  • How far along are u?
  • I was right with my first. now with my second we are still thinking its a boy and although I am sick with this one and not with my first still thinking a boy
  • I've said from day one I'm having a boy don't find out till may though :( but old wives tales say hardly no morning sickness in 1st trimester means a boy and Chinese lunar chart said boy also my great gran had an op the other day and whilst coming round told my grandad that my mum myself and my lil boy had come to visit her which was freaky haha
  • I'm having a boy and have had morning sickness for 9 months. :/. But my fiance knew it was a boy from day one. He also told me the very next day after sex I was pregnant and turns out that's the day I got pregnant. Hella weird.
  • @jmichelle that's freaky lol well my mum and aunt had bad morning sickness with girls but not boys i think its just different for every pregnancy but that's what i found the other day about old wives tales lol
  • I always thought I was having a boy which I am plus I dreamt about him, he was already born and kept telling me he was a boy in the dream and no matter how big he got he was still by my side and my baby
  • I'm having a boy and have had morning sickness for 9 months. :/. But my fiance knew it was a boy from day one. He also told me the very next day after sex I was pregnant and turns out that's the day I got pregnant. Hella weird.
  • Had a feeling around 14 wks that it was a girl and it was
  • I'm 20 weeks and 3 days and I thought it was a boy and it was right, a mothers intuition is almost always right! :) congrats hun.
  • I've always thought I'm having a boy. My aunt and my cousin both think I'm having a boy. My aunt knew I would be the first one married and pregnant too. Don't find out which I'm having for another month tho :(
  • I knew right away with my son...I had no doubts that he was a boy...we didn't even have any girls name picked out lol...thank god we were right lol
  • I thought I was having a boy and I am:) I kept having dreams of him and now I have dreams of what he looks like :)