just for kicks

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
Just out of curiosity what was the first thing you brought for your baby when you found out you we're pregnant?

Comments

• A baby book was the first thing we bought
  • With our first little girl, I bought a hat that said daddy's little alarm clock :) and with this little girl, since it was before we found out the sex, we bought 2 onsies. One saying "im the little brother" and the other saying. "Im the little sister" :)
  • The first thing I got was a lil outfit that says baby's first Thanksgiving I'm due in October and when I saw it on sale for 69 cents I could not pass it up
  • A pack of newborn diapers...might as well stock up before I have to cut back working
  • another pregnancy test and some pepto cause my stomach has been tore up!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 2 investors from spencers. One says I love my mommy even though shes a bitch and the other says my dad can kick your dads ass. :D excuse the language.
  • 2 onesies*
  • I feel bad now I haven't bought anything yet.
  • My mom got little Redskins onesies they day after I told her I'm pregnant.
  • I'm cryin cause I don't remember what I bout my daughter. That was only 2 yrs ago I was the person to remember everything!!
  • edited March 2011
    I'm only 6 weeks but I bought a hand print kit because it was on sale.
  • Well I guess compared to you all I'm a little extreme. I hadn't brought anything for the baby( I was trying to wait until I know the sex) but last night I went to walmart for snacks and came back with a crib!