STUPID BABY MOMMA DRAMA!!!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So my bf has a 15 month old daughter who I love like she was one of my own kids! Well her mother is one of the biggest dumbest bitches I know! She hates me only because I'm with him! They went to court for child support and everything and he has court orders saying he gets his daughte 3 times a week for 3 hours and 1 over night a week unless proven he can't take care of her over night which he can! Well she took me to court and got a restraining order on me because she was stalking me and my bf so I told her if I ever saw her around my house again I was gonna beat her face in (before I got pregnant) so I'm not aloud around her but the judge even said that he knew I wouldn't harm jayda (bfs daughter) at all....well now all of a sudden she is throwing out stupid rules left and right for him to see his daughter....well me and my bf went to her brother in laws today to talk to him about a truck and his new pitt he just got...well my bf and her brother in law are friends so its cool well now she is texting him as I type this saying he isn't aloud to have his daughter for as long as he has been getting her (he watched her while bm was working) all because I was at her brother in laws and tells him that he won't get jayda at all if she finds out that I've been around jayda and he isn't aloud to have his over night till jayda is 3 unless he kicks me out of our house...its really pissing me off and I'm sitting here crying over it all because basically what she is doing is making him choose between me and our unborn son or his daughter which isn't fair! And she does all this because she says she deserves her family and wants him back so she is trying to do what she can to get him back...but I know if he goes back to him then she won't let him see our son unless I send my baby to her house which I never would do!

Comments

• Let me tell u from experience. Me n my before are going thru the exact same thing. I let him go and after a month she was treating him so bad he ran back crying. Literally. She only wants him because he is happy with you. They broke up for a reason. And if she tries to take the little girl from him he can take her to court. Good luck
  • We want to take her back to court but he doesn't have a job anymore and refuses to let me work because he is old fashion like that so we don't have money for a lawyer....it just sucks cause he doesn't want her but he is the greatest daddy and I love the fact that we are having a child! He would kill for his daughter! He isn't like most bd his age...he will be 20 in october...he would do anything if he could get custody but she just treats him like total crap and they arnt together and haven't been for a year!
  • So he has court ordered visitation times and the momma isn't letting him see the baby? I'm trying to understand it all, but if that's the case, you don't need an attorney, go pro sea (I think how its spelled) and she could get in Huge trouble for interference. U just go to your courthouse ask for the papers, fill it out and tada stupid hoe is in bigggg trouble!
  • I know it probably sucks but you got to look at things from her perspective. How long were they together before you came along? And put yourself in her shoes, what if you were her and your man was with another girl having a new baby? It would be shitty and I know for a fact that if my babys father left me and got with some other girl and got her pregnant I wouldn't like her and I'd be damned if my child was around another women unless she was married to him. So try and Talk to her let her know u understand how she's feeling
  • @jbaby omg same page even ame name of daughter except hi daughter is almost three. My bf and his ex broke up last summer. Well he was unhappy but said for daughter jaedas sake he'd be willing to give another shot. She laughed in his face and said "id never get back with you get that through your head" then a couple months later we meet and get serious fast. She finds out about me and cries to him saying she loves him and he basically told her to keep her sob story to herself that he washappy with me and comes and takes his daughter out of the house ad refuses to let him see her for over a month! Mind you my bf saw his daughter every day he had her overnight every other day and on the days he didn't he took her for lunch. So he was heartbroken. Finally mom decided t sign a parenting plan and tried to put in there "only family can be by daughter" so essentially trying to use it as a restraining order...... eventually went to court and now he gets his daughter 3 times a week. Well she was biter would constantly harass him sending him mean messags about how many times she cheated on him and how she slept with his best friend for a month while my bf and her were tgether. Winner right? Well get this now she has a bf who is around jaeda alll the time when she swore up and down that parentw should never bring new gf or bf aroun their kids. Well she's had two bf since this has all been goijng down. Talk about hypocrit...
  • They were only together for like a year and she has tried to get him to sleep with her...if anything I should hate her! And my ex and bd is now with another girl and has her pregnant and I was with him for 5 years and we have 2 kids together yet I don't hate the girl! She is just being stupid and selfish....for the longest time he didn't see his daughter because she said if he didn't sleep with her then he couldn't see their daughter well finally they got the days set up but now she is threatening to take them away from him because we live together and she doesn't want her daughter around me even though a judge has told her it doesn't matter if my bf wants jayda around me then she can be around me...its not like I'm trying to take her place as jaydas mom or anything
  • I know shit will hit the fan whn she finds out I'm pregnant... @steph_s90 I agree it'd be hrd but at the sam time you have to put your emotions aside for the sake of the child. Her being pety is hurting him hurting the new gf like she wants but its also hurting her child. When she moves on to a new guy I know she would bring her daughter around him it just so happened the dad moved on before she did and she's upset which is understadablebut at this point there's another baby involved so this new gfisnt going anywhere
  • edited March 2011
    Document everything even the small stuff. write it all down everytime she won't let him see her and why keep all emails txts voicemails anything date everything that way when you can afford to go to court u have everything you need
  • That's what we are doing now....and its so nice to know I'm not the only one going threw this...she is killing me cause she will throw our son in my bfs face and she has no right to talk about my son who isn't even born! She also tries to tell him that she will make sure that I get our son taken from me because I gave custody of my other 2 kids to my mom...she even has gone as far as when she found out that I was pregnant she told him that she would do him a favor and kill it for him! And that we were selfish because we didn't ask her if we could have a baby! This child is very loved and welcome but he was unplanned!
  • This girl is a fruit loop just like my bf's bm. Some women are just crazy! I have a three and a half year old and the ex keeps telling jaeda that "her daddy loves kylie more" mutual friendshave witnessed it. Immature. As much aswe hate the ex we never say anything bad about her when jaeda is in the house
  • They should be the same girl! She tells jayda that "her daddy has a new family and loves his new step kids more and his new hoe more and that she won't be shit anymore because daddy has a new baby to love" we never even talk about her when we have jayda
  • I would just really advise you to sit down and tlk to him about how you feel. Very calmly and sensible and just tell him that you that he need to really talk to his baby mommy about her issues. From a guys point of view, we love to be in charge and for u girls to bring us ur problems so we can solve them. Tell him to put his foot down. lol. After tlks to her, see how things change.
  • A few months ago I was in the same situation. At the time we were not engage n I wasn't prego either. But the bm did not like me. The sad thing wad the little girl adores me. Things did not change until my husband put his foot down talk to her and put her in her place. Some times all iy takes is for two adults to have a serious conversation. Now I'm 5 weeks pregnant,married and drama free. My stepdaughter ask every week for a sis or bro. I'm waiting a few weeks to tell her. The solution start with your bf. They need to talk

• I can say in this case I know how the b m feels! Me bf and I were together for 7 yrs when he had a baby on me a few months later he went to jail and when he came home a few months ago he parole to her house! I'm pregnant by him now again and I refuse to send my two children that are here up there to that house! I cannot stand that b**** I've tried to beat her face in every chance I got! She knew about me even though she didn't know me. I just think there should be some respect there. I've never dealt with a man that had a woman I didn't care how much I was interested in him! Idk maybe a lil different but I kind of feel the same way! Sorry!
  • But see thas different its not like she's the other woman. I think some women are just so bitter and possesive. If he was single she prob wouldn't want him at all.
  • Same problem here. It's jealousy that's it! I have a 9 year old son from previous marriage & could never imagine using him for my own personal gain. It's 110% wrong to keep a child away from a fit parent. any woman should be thinkfull to have a bd that.not only supports but wants to be involved in the childrens life. any parent acting that away should be ashamed of themselves!!!They need to put ur personal feelings aside for ur child& grow up!! Good luck
  • Damnn....when I was prego wid my son, my bf cheat on me wid dis hoe...so I broke up wid him when my son was born n then I started to talk back to him when my son was few months n dis do everythin to get prego for him...which she did n have a girl..shes 10mon. I really love her n she use to makee her come over like 3 time. Now she sayin she dont want her child around me n shit n if he still talkin to me he not goin to see her...n my bf not goin to do dat cus we have a 2 yrs old son n im prego wid a girl now...she goin to so mad when she find out...lol...
  • The best advice I can give from experience is document everything. Record phone conversations and save ALL text messages. That way if she beats you guys to it and takes you to court you will be more then prepared to defend yourself and show the court her attitude. She CANNOT argue a court order and withhold his daughter from him. She will have consequences. Goodluck hun
  • Agree with @mommaE
    Im in the same situation and been thru both ends..my bd ex was horrible to him the 2 yrs he was with her. Finally they broke up and she found out she was pregnant but him and I were talking and he wanted nothing to do with her just the baby she would follow us she would show up at his house stuff like tht..finally it stopped and him and I finally became official then unexpectatly I got pregnant...her daughter and my daughter r only 6 months apart...well we had our babies blah blah blah.. Him and I were fighting constently so we broke up then he went back with her and I did the grown up thing and let him take her whenever he wanted wether she was around or not it was hard because I was seriously scared tht she would hurt my monkey cuz I saw her hit my bd many many times when she followed us... Well my bd and her didnt last a month for him to come back to me he hates her for wht shes done to him..sadly shes one of those moms who uses thier kid to make the dad suffer from not seeing her..we havent seen her since december :/ as much as bm hates me, ari (her daughter) calls me mom :) I miss her so much my bd wants to take her to court aswell... Shes also the kind of mom tht will go out and party whenever she wants she hardly ever sees her own daughter cuz shes always out or working (i get the working part of course) ari has been sick from a cold since november!! :( she doesnt even try to take her to get checked! Ughhhhh
  • Every women almost every women get jealous and upset if their ex are with someone new and are happy with that new person. The sad part is when there is a child involved. I could be in the same situation but I choice not to let my bd bm get to me with her childish ways. Your bf bm is dumb and pay back is a bitch she will get what's coming to her!!
  • Thanks guys....it just kills me because me and my bf really want jayda (his daughter) to see her 2 step siblings and her half brother....we finally got to show her pictures of our son the other day when we had her cause she hasn't seen us since I've been pregnant and I'm 28 weeks pregnant now! And for a 15month old she got so excited for "her baby" and was kissing my belly and was bringing toys for her little brother to play with when I was laying on our couch! It was the cutest thing ever! And his daughter calls me mommy jessi and she adores me also! She will cuddle with me and play with me and everything! She will choose me over my bf parents sometimes...even they think its cute! And I can see why she is upset but he was single and living out of his car when I met him! She wanted nothing to do with him till she found out we were dating and yeah we got serious fast but we are still so much in love as the day we first met! It really was love at first sight with my bf! And the sad part is he has tried talking to her like an adult but if she doesn't like what he has to say then she tries and takes his daughter away from him...she told him last night when she found out that I was at her brother in laws that she was gonna show up there and have me put in jail! For no reason! Her sister and brother in law didn't care that I was there! There is no talking to this woman like an adult! All she does is use their daughter as a pawn to make him do as she pleases and it really pisses me off because I hate my other 2 kids dad! I have to force him to see them! She should be lucky to have a bd that wants to be apart of her childs life! I know I thank god everyday for him! He has stepped up as a father to my 2 kids and is more excited about our son then I am! He truely is a great man held back by trash!
  • If he has a court order he can contact the police to help him. I believe they will go with him to her house and make her give him the child. He should at least contact the local police and ask them about it.