Stretch marks???

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im four months prego I have no tummy im flat I still add oils and.blah. And today I notice a mark next to my belly button. Idk how I got it if I didnt even get big idk if its a stretch mark or just a dark spot.

Comments

• Unfortunately that's the area where I started getting my ugly marks.
  • That's where I got my fist ones with our first, I was 38 weeks though and I went 8 days overdue, by that time they were HORRIBLE!!! It only took 3 weeks and I had them so bad and very deep. They have lightened now, but they will never go away and im 28 weeks 5 days pregnant with our second with no new ones, yet! I now call them my battle scars :) they, at not look attractive, but it shows what my body has been through and it was so worth it bringing my beautiful little girl into this world and bringing in girl #2 in june :)
  • @anadoll92 I don't have them on mi tummy yet, but damn it they're all on my booty. Guess that's the price of goin from flatty to fatty. I have the cocoa butter oil but I'm thinkin bout startin bio oil but damn if its not expensive
  • Bio oil ten dollars for a small bottle and turns out ladies they are burn marks lol I forgot I burned myself with my flat iron
  • I had stretch marks bad with my first 3. The last 3 my husband rubs lotion on my belly everynight before bed and I haven't had one since!
  • Where is bio oil sold ??
  • Lmao @anadoll92 ur da worst.
  • @newmommy2be u can go to places like walgreens, duane reade, nd rite aid
  • Lol I have prego mind dnt judge me. Idk why I couldnt remember I was like why does my stretch mark burrrrrrn :0 lol @firstmama
  • omg @anadoll92 lmao. Hilarious
  • Last wk I was doin my bff's hair. Sprayed her whole forehead wit hairspray. Totally missed her hair
  • @firstmama I was rushing to clean the.mirror and I sprayed hair spray not windex I was just in a rush lol
  • @newmommy2be I found bio oil on well.ca. Free shipping in canada. And they sell it in 200ml bottles for 30$. I have a code you can give them that'll get you and me discounts too if you want.
  • I don't have any yet and I'm 26 weeks along. And I'm very tiny with a big belly. I've used an oil by Mama Mia. And that oil is awesome. I also use palmers lotion everyday twice daily and it seems to help.
  • I'm 4 months pregnant also and I already have them pretty bad! They are all around my belly button...my fiance rubs lotion on my stomach every night and I haven't for anymore so that should help prevent them. Lubriderm works for me(:
  • well i didnt get any till i was 8 1/2 months prego.. and they showed up over night.. theres nothing you can do about it ... they are hereditary..