He left...

2»

Comments

• @junebug86 are you married
  • Yes I've been wit my guy 6 years and we have been married for 2 years we also got married in october 24
  • @junebug86 We got married on October 23rd. Been together on and off for eight years. I can't believe I got played like this. What are you guys doing. Are yiu working it out?
  • @mandabear is been a while since I went thru this before he was my husaband we were together for a year he got a job at walmart and started cheating on me telling me why can't I be more fun like thoses girls and be more sexy like them he would never take me out I actually seen him bring one of those girl a rose which he had never done for me well I was so in love with him I continued to live and sleep wit him I got pregnant with my now 3 year old daughteru I thought omg a kid has gotta make him grow up he told me he was happy loved me and wanted to be with me but it was a lie he was still cheating until he met this girl he just told me to go to my moms he didn't want to be with me he was tired of fuc*ing the same pu**y he just sat there on the couch reading a magazine while I'm 6months pregnant with his child crying and packing my stuff he even gave a hundred dollars to stay away from him this girl was telling people they were going to get married and take the my baby from me one day I just told him what I felt I poured my heart out not to get him back but to give myself closure I didn't beg him to come back I just told him everything I felt and what all this has meant for me we were broken up for a year and everybody always said if u two r meant to be y'all will be but the day after I told him how I I felt the next day he came to get me and asked if we could try again and he has completely changed he is the man I've always wanted now he said that he finally got to see that the grass isn't greener on the other side that at first its fun but then the new wears off and u get to see what the person is not what they pretend to be to get u and he said in the end those girls weren't me and I was what he wanted maybe that's what ur husband needs a chanced to see that the grass isn't greener with his ex I mean come on there's got to be a reason why she was his ex rite I hope everything works out for u good luck
  • His grandmother called me and is begging me to go to counseling with him to try to work it out. The only way I could ever work it out is if he truly and sincerely apoplogizes. But I don't see that ever happening. He also keeps trying to add me on Facebook.. I deleted him and made my profile completely private and I think its bothering him that he can't keep tabs on me. If he wants to talk to me he can pick up the phone like a man.... not that I would even talk to him at this point. If he wants to throw away our marriage over a dumb girl... fine but don't expect me to be nice!