super stressed...need help and reassurance.

So my husband just lost his job... he was falsely accused of something... and lost his job over it... I am freaking out. This happened the last time we were pregnant, he lost his job... I am just scared I can't Figure out y this keeps happening to us. I'm so stressed out. I can't stop crying and its just not good. I need some reassurance.... a laugh... anything. Please help!!!

Comments

• I'm sorry this is happening to you. But hopefully he.ll find a better job with more money. Crying is not making things better, the baby can sense the stress. I hope things are getting better for you. Good luck.
  • These ladies are right. Stressing won't do any good. Calm down and take a warm bath and try to relax. Afterwards try to apply for help. Medicaid, foodstamps, etc. I know it's a very stressful time but try to look on the positive side of everything. I'm sure he will find another job. Good luck hunnie.
  • He has already applied for unemployment, foodstamps, temp assistance... and Medicaid. So we are working on that. Hopefully he will find something soon. He has lots of varying experience in different job fields but he is only looking for work in the most recent one he had... I keep telling him a job is a job.
  • UPDATE: so now he cant seemt o find a job in our area... so we may have to move freaking 6 hours away to freaking South Dakota! Mind you we live in north western missouri in kansas city. all of our family is in missouri... and i am scared to move away and have to raise 2 kids virtually alone. I need some help?
  • My husband's old job required us to move a lot. We lived in 6 different states in 2yrs. The closest was 3hours from family. It was really hard at first but I got use to it! My husband started looking for a new job and we now live an hour from family! I love that we only live an hour away now however when we were really far away I found myself growing as a person because I no longer had the convenience of just running to my family with my problems!
  • Just always remember god does everything for a reason:)
  • Yes... he has found work here... starts in 2 weeks... very excited.
  • That's great news! I'm happy for you both!