ugh why is all this extra white discharge coming out?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Lately I've been seeing a lot of white discharge when I wipe myself or before I take a shower I mean it is gross. What is it coming from I've never had this problem before I'm kinda scared I have something. It don't stink or nothing its just its soooo not normal for me. Can any of you pregly mommies and mommies to be explain this because I don't know why this is happening.

Comments

• Well that is normal while you are pregnant. If these dont have a strong smell or if is not dark yellow or Something! I have the same and my doctor say it is normal. But if u note it change of color or smell bad them ask to ur doctor!
  • Mines Clear and slimy
  • Yeah, its normal. Your body is going to do all kinds of funky new things while you're pregnant.
  • Oh ok I was afraid I had something......this will be my first hopefully I'm not past the first trimester yet. Thank you @keylanieq how long does this stuff go on it feels soooo gross.
  • Yes it is gross! But is so normal. U can use pantys daily protectors the neutral odor ones are better and it could be all the pregnancy lol. But somethimes these stop ;;)
  • Hopefully it stops my boyfriend was confused when he saw it he was like hold on I know I didn't nut in u so what is this...... I was just as confused as he was. And the pantyliners cause me irritation now which sucks. Being pregnant has its goods and bads and wtf's
  • It usually lasts all the way up til birth