nicole's bf is a peice of shit (explicit)

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I literally want to march in the living room right now and beat his fucking face in. I'm not usually a violent person but it would feel amazing to bloody his stuck up ass of a face. That fuckin smirk he gets would be wiped clean. What an unbelievable jerk!!!He is the most selfish self-centered asshole I have ever met in my life!!! I hate the way he looks, acts, smells, even talks! He's stupid, useless and a total dbag. I cannot believe I ever got into a relationship with the dumb mother fucker, let alone have his baby! U would think he might have aN ounce of respect for the woman carrying his baby.... but no!!!! Other things r important to him...let's see drinking, his friends, his money, stupid Shit he buys for himself but complains when I need something like a doctors bill or a prescription. I must have done something really shitty in a past life to deserve such a terrible bf. At least that's all he is cuz of course the bastard would never marry me for fear I might try to TAKE his Shit! At least he is basing stuff on the past.... oh nope wait he isn't! I haven't done anything to deserve any of this... he thinks: oh I Know ill knock her up so she can't leave then show my true colors. BROWN! Cuz I'm a piece of Shit!!!!

Comments

• HOW'S THAT FOR AN OFFENSIVE COMMENT??!! FUCK!
  • Oooo lmao
  • Oh wow.. Calm down a little.
  • ((((Hugs)))) feels good tho to rant sometimes..u shld let him read ur post maybe he'll feel bad a little.
  • I'm sorry sweetie hope everythings ok if the relationship is really that bad then don't stay with him u deserve better we will never understand men like that best thing to do is move on for a bigger and brighter future I've met girls in worser situations where the guys beat their gfs and they still stay like dumbasses don't do that to yourself chickie u can do better
  • Don't hold back lol. Let it alllll out girl!!! ^#(^
  • Well damn do u feel a lil better now sweetie? Lol u just went off!! Just wooosaaa
  • Now that's letting it out! ;) how can we help hun?
  • Let it all out we are hear for you
  • I'm gonna go smack his stupid face. That will help. I'm so freakin mad!!!!
  • Do it! Different circumstances, but I fell the EXACT same way about my daughter's father. He makes me so mad, I want to throat punch him. Argh!! X(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Now I'm crying.that didn't help. I liked the surprised look on his stupid face tho...
  • This proves that pregnant-brain exists. It took me reading through almost her entire post before I realized WHO Nicole was and why the OP would be mad at Nicole's boyfriend