One boob bigger than other?!?!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Hoping all my preggos on here that are the mature ones & not caught up in the nonsense around here have some answers or similar experience on this because I don't know what the hell is going on! Lol basically my boobs have grown ( not a cup size yet but they are a lot more fuller) but my right boob is now bigger than the left! Hahahaha...how embarrassing lmao! I feel like the little left guy is out of order or something and the right guys just going to get BIGGER & BIGGER & BIGGER! Gee! I hope one of yous has had this prob before & tells me different, or im going to have so much weight on just my right side ima look like I have a gangsterrr lean! Lol

Comments

• edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 4th pregnancy. Breastfed 2 babies.. Mine are a mess in general, so I can't tell this time around lol.. Try measuring tape, fun to see if they really are 2 diff. sizes
  • Im having that same issue lol
  • lol I have actually had one boob bigger than the other my whole life...but its only like half a cup size bigger than the other...Its actaully quite normal to have this...if it really bothers you I think that some companies sell extra padding that can make you seem more evenly distributed in your bra. I am only 13 weeks but my boobs have gone from a D to DD and they seem to be evening out..So **fingers crossed** that your even out..I wouldnt worry to much about it tho, I am sure you are the only one that notices it!
  • Lol all women have that issue. We discuss this a lot at school and yep its true. Good thing is no man will ever notice it, lol.
  • All women have one breast that is larger than the other some just may not notice it but it is completely normal
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My right has always been larger. Both are growing but right still remains bigger.
  • Lol thanks girls! I know its pretty normal for majority of woman to have one bigger than the other im just wondering if the right one is just going to continue getting bigger and the left just stay its little size lol im not really self conscious about it jus cuz my hubby loves my boobs but seriously wouldn't that be really weird if like my left one just wasn't capable of growing!?!?! Haha
  • Oh and I meant my right has always been a little bit bigger than the left but now it seems like the right is growing even bigger! Yikes!
  • I can't say what exactly is going on, but the exact same thing has happened to me. Lefty has always been (eeeek) a cup size larger, but 28 weeks into this pregnancy adventure and I feel like a damn freak! I'm wondering if my baby will prefer Biggie or Smalls to nurse on...
  • @BabyKixALot lmfao biggie or smalls!!!! Hahahaha omg that had me rollin!
  • I'm glad I wasn't just cracking myself up. I literally woke my husband up after I wrote exclaiming, "My booobs have new names!" Ah, it's the little things...
  • ;) my right boob is hugee compared to my left its always been a little bigger but now its like a whole size bigger but the hubby likes it. :) && I don't think it looks all that diff under clothes
  • The only time I think anyone can tell for me is if I wear small, close together, horizontal stripes. But who wants to do that right now???? Eeeeeeek, widening effect....
  • @mommytobe20 oh no!!!! That's exactly what I was worried about!!! Lmao oh well at least I guess I know my man really loves everything about me and will joke about it together probably if it really does get a lot bigger than the other haha
  • Before I got prego one boob was bigger. Now they got big and fuller they look balanced lol but I know it wnt last after baby :/ lol
  • @anadoll92 thanks you gave me hope that they will balance out once they get bigger :)
  • Ur welcome :)
  • shoot my boobs have always been one bigger than the other,,if it makes u feel any better,,it runs in the fam though..they actually have evened out a little bit since ive been pregnant...
  • @bb200388 yes! That does make me feel a lot better! Im praying mines do the same!
  • Its ok really my left boob is bigger than my right I mean like a cup n a half bigger crazy right? Well guess wat its been like that way before pregnacy. N not getting better I used to think I had brest cancer but no lumps ever!! So I'm not sure how or wat but they jus are
  • well i hope so to! although my boyfriend never even noticed so i doubt urs will either..:-)