how much do we have 2 pay 2 get boys circumcised?

edited March 2011 in Parenting
I hope its nt dat expensive

Comments

• The insurance should cover it. Mine did. ?????
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Number 4 and my insurance covered it I believe with no insurance its 250.00 but I'm sure all doctors are different in their fees
  • My doctors office said $400! If its gonna be that much, my little boy will be unsnipped :(
  • My insurance payed for my little boy to be circumsised
  • When I had my son it was covered it was done at the hospital right after his birth. You'll have to check with your insurance company to see.
  • I stay in orangeburg south Carolina n Medicaid dun cut bk a whole lot. Afta da month of Feb u have 2 pay out da pocket
  • Actually south carolina fee for service medicaid cut it out in feb but there other medicaid health plans a are covering it until the 31st of this month I know because ii live in greenville sc and I have unison through medicaid and if I end up having to pay it is only 200$ at my hospital and I will make sure it is done because it is so much healthier
  • I don't remember the price but I do remember that I had to pay out of pocket for it in Florida.
  • My insurance covers it.
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know medicaid in TN covers it. Call the medicaid office in your state and ask. It differs from state to state.
  • I'm having my first lil boy in july and I was wondering if medicaid in florida covers it I've had no experience with this I've only been blessed with lil girls until now
  • Ask your doctor, he will know because he gets asked that alot. In sothern Ca its 100. I need to ask how much it is here if i have a boy. I now live in OR
  • @firsttimemommytobe. Yes Medicaid does cover this in Missouri. My little boy was under MCplus and covered every bit of the bill. thank God lol :-D
  • @firsttimemommytobe. Not a problem at all. I was worried that they wouldn't pay for it and that my little one wouldn't get it done but they paid and all is great.
  • @firsttimemommytobe Most insurances cover things like this and if they don't then you could always set up a payment plan with them. Most hospitals and clinics are pretty good about working with you.
  • @junebug86 I'm having a little boy and my doc told m its gonna be 200 and I'm on Medicaid so I don't think insurance covers it..
  • edited March 2011
    With my first baby boy it was 325 currently preg w/baby boy#2 and its 225
  • Medicaid In Ohio covers it, otherwise 400$ :(
  • Medicaid covers it in TN. So does my private insurance.
  • Well in san diego I got my sons wen he was a week and it was 150 the best doctor did it lol but that was 4yrs ago. Hopefully tricare will cover this one in my belly if not oh well ima still get it.
  • In VA insurance covers it. Idk about Medicaid cause I pay for my insurance but it is included.
  • My doctor charges $200.00 and my insurance wont cover it either. But to me the price my baby's doctor will charge isn't too bad. So I'm willing to pay it and she'll do it right in the office.