what color eyes....

Comments

• Me n my hubby both have briwn eyes mt daughther has green with a tint if hazel n they change colors to a dark blue green very beautiful
  • What about cow licks lol my bf has 2 and he wants the baby to have them as well lol i don't want to have to deal with a cow lick if baby stays a girls
  • I hope her daddy's blue eyes. I have brown eyes though so we shall see what she has when she comes out
  • MMy hubby has green eyes and I have blue, our daughter has blue. My mom has brown and dad has blue, all of my dads kids have blue :) my sisters husband has brown eyes, she has blue, and all 4 of their kids have blue as well :)
  • I have blue, hubby has brown our son and daughter both have blue eyes and look so much alike. I can't wait to see if #3 looks like the other two.
  • I hope our baby get my husbands jet black hair. A mix of our skin tone and my blue eyes! But I don't think it will happen my husband is filipino, chinese and spanish. I am scandinavian and croatian. I have red hair and am almost tranclucent. Hahaha I am sure his genes are the dominate ones in this catagory!
  • My boyfriends hoping baby has my ice blue eyes. They are very striking and would love for baby to have unique eyes like me
  • I was born with ice blue eyes they went a little darker with age, my husband has nice green eyes, My daughter was bor with grey eyes, not blue grey, just grey lol. she is 3 now and still has grey eyes lol. I am hoping baby #2 has glass blue like mine were :)
  • My husband is dark haired and brown eyes he is half peurto rican and im fair skinned blonde hair blue eyes both my boys came out with blonde hair blue very blue eyes the eyes that look through u beautiful....i want my little girl to have blue eyes also with the dark hair and olive skin one of my boys got my fair skin and the other got olive so we shall see what she gets
  • my husband has blue eyes and I have green. My kids both have blue eyes
  • My son has hubbys blue eyes and strawberry blond hair. I want my girl to have my brown hair and eyes.
  • I want my babygirl to have my bf's dark brown eyes. His shape is so beautiful n they are so dark i love em
  • @Hype32_1 I have a cow lick unfortunately haha. Hoping to NOT pass that along lol
  • My child's father has hazel eyes and mine are dark brown...hoping my son gets his eye color but I HIGHLY doubt it
  • My bf has brown eyes I have light blue/green/grey eyes I would like him to have light eyes my whole family mother/father/brother has blue eyes
  • The majority of my family has colored blueiah or green eyes including myself (green) he has dark brown eyes. We both hope the baby has mine!
  • @natshalynn i don't have one but almost everybody i know does it just seems like a pain there are certain trais my bf has that i don't want my baby to have lol the cow lick is one and a gap between the frount teeth it runs in his family omg and the eyebrows that they have lmao
  • My eyes r hazel n green n I hope my son doesn't hav thm bcuz I'm black n I really think black boys wit light eyes r funny lookn I'm the only one n my family wit these eyes so I'm hoping he doesn't inherit thm
  • Mine are brown and my hubby had hazel. I hope my baby boy had his daddys eyes and skin but my hair. My hubby has skin that tans so easy and my hair changes color depending on what I wear. Lol. Mostly like an auburn.
  • My son inherited my cow lick & his dads lol but with short haircut u can't really tell on him. Hoping my baby gets my green eyes. Dad has dar brown so chances r im wishful thinking lol
  • Hoping for daddys eyes.... a beautiful sky blue. But I guess my hazel would be ok....
  • Haha those are fair traits to want to hold back on!! I hope my babe has my nose lol. And not my boyfriends eyebrows either lmfao
  • They all grew out of the gap between the teeth but i still don't want my baby to get it lol and my nose its way more cute then his lol
  • Baby blues like his daddy :)
  • i would love for my baby to have green / hazel eyes but i know it's a long shot... green eyes are recessive on both sides of my family but daddy is black and i dont think that'll happen... lolz
  • blue like daddys!
  • Mine are hazel, bd are light brown.. so I'm hoping for a light something...
  • Most babies are born with BLUE eyes but they can start to change after a couple of months. I think they can change up until 18 months old too. And anything is possible... my husband has brown eyes, I have hazel and our daughter has blue!!!
  • I'm hoping for blue eyes: ) my whole dads side of the family has them and my great uncle had them: )