Tattoos honoring children.................

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
Thoughts, ideas, & feelings !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comments

• If there were ever a reason to get tatted up that would be a damn good one lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That is the only names I will put on my body is my babies
  • I think it is a great thing! Its the one thing that can live with you and you would never regret. I am getting turtles on my calf representing my 2 and family.
  • I have a tatt of baby taz with my sons initail on outside of my left leg.
  • I have my sons name & plan to get this ones name too
  • How bout what is the best place on body to get this type of tat ?!?!?!?!
  • Thanks for all the feedback(:
  • I have my daughters foot print above the outside of my ankle with her name and birthdate on either side
  • My sister has my niece's footprints along with her name and DOB and a halo around the M in Mattison's name on her forearm. My niece was stillborn at 23 weeks.
  • I have one on each shoulder blade for my twins, & the one for this one will be around my ankle.
  • I have my sons name with precious moments boy on my lower right back...planning to put the next one on my lower left back to make it even. My sister regrets getting her daughters name just for the simple fact that she popped out 5 more kids and doesnt want to get 5 more tattoos...maybe keep in mind If you want to have big family the amount of tattoos you'd have to get.
  • I have my daughters name from my elbow to my wrist on the bone. Its pretty awesome if I say so myself :>
  • I have a giant Celtic cross on my back for my son!! Love it it means so much!!
  • I'm not going to get any tats...but if I were ever to...that's what I would get!
  • I plan on getting my sons name when im 18 and bd last name... since ir is corona lol ill have a corona bottle or something Haha plus my son will have my bd last name
  • I have clovers for my oldest. I will get a lily for my middle. Don't know about this one yet
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm definitely getting Cartier tatted on me...but I have 10 already so its no biggie
  • Nah i dont think imma get one.. but i might go take my baby in and get daddy's princess on her back so when she grows up the boys know not to mess with her... lolz JKJKJK
  • I have the open heart design with one of my sons name in each heart on my right foot
  • When I get one it is going to be a frog on a lilly pad and around it it will have my babys names on it
  • My kid will either be Achilles or Pandora, so I want to get the name tattooed in Greek and for Achilles a sword or helmet and for Pandora an open box with Hope inside.
    Maybe if I have my Pandora I'll get a panda bear for her too. My husband's youngest daughter is named Theodora but she goes by Teddi, so I think it will be cute to have a Teddi Bear and a Panda Bear in the family :)
  • edited March 2011
    I have my son antonios name on my right foot,my daughter sinaia name on my left and my daughter esabella that passed away due to her being a still birth on my left inside arm(has her foot prints that have wings around them,name and day I delivered her with may she rest in piece in spanish above her feet prints). I'm currently pregnant now and will put his name on me as well
  • I have my sons foot prints mixed with like air swirls and a dragon fly .... I love ittt
  • I've already choose the spot but don't have a name yet because we don't know the gender yet, but I want to get my babys name on the back of my neck :) and I have my babbydaddies name on my right hip :)
  • I have a trinity on the underside of my left wrist with each of the loops colored in with my 3 oldest girls favorite colors-pink, yellow & purple, it was before I had my youngest. It has the astrology symbols for Cancer (my hubby) & Scorpio (me) on either side 'protecting' my girls, trinity, when unwoven, turns into a circle. Circles have no beginnings & no ends, which is my love for them. On my left hip is a skull with pink heart eyes & a pink bow with AMFS (all my daughters initials), then on my right hip is a trinity heart colored in red with my husbands name underneath it. He has my name on his right side of his chest, on the pec. Trying to decide what I want for my son when he is born :)
  • Since my daughter pissed at 22 weeks imma get her name with wings a halo or a angel. Idk yet but its coming soon
  • I have many tattoos and im working towards openin a small something only names I would get are my babies my sons name is already done n I have a halo for an mc and a banner for my new one my son loves seein his name on mommy ;)