weight loss after baby

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
For thoose of you who already have babies how much weight did u gain and how long after the baby until you got back to your pre prgnancy weight?

Comments

• Im so scared that I'm not going to be able to lose the weight! As for how much I've gained... I turn the other way when I'm at the doctors office getting weighed :)
  • With #1 I gained 49 lbs! 2 wks after I had my daughter I only had 5 lbs to lose. When daughter was 9 months I found out I was 3 months pregnant! I also found out I had a diease of my colon that caused me to almost lose my son...but I was on a lot of steriods in order to protect my baby. Therefore I gained 51 lbs... now losing was different. I was very sick so bc of baby weight and illness I lost 79 lbs.
    Don't sweat it!
  • I've gained 30 lbs alredy I'm 34 weeks. ...I have a wedding in aug I wanna fit into a cute dress for the evening I've always been slim...so I hope I lose most of it by then. I don't think my pants will fit bc I'm pretty sure my hips are wider already
  • It took me about a yr
  • With my son I gained 50+ nd lost 42 lbs in 2 wks I guess it was all bby well I know it was he was 10.3 nd now I'm pg with my daughter 33wks tomorrow nd gained maybe 35+ nd for some reason I know I won't lose it as easy as my son=\ lol
  • I lost 40lb with my first but gained a heck of a lot more then that afterwards. I'm already loosing weight with this one so I'm hoping to keep it off this time
  • With my 1st I gained 75 I didnt lose it all I got down to 153 my starting weight was 135
    With my 2nd I hvnt gained weight but im only 4 1/2 months along
  • Hopefully most of mine is baby...well my boobs went up like 2 saizes before I even told ppl I was pregnant so I know that's some of the weight they'll never be the same...and I can see in my thighs have gained some weight I've just never had to diet or even watch what I eat I hope I have the will power id like to be into my reg jeans again come fall...I'm due may 11.