dont judge....but are things going too fast? confused!

2»

Comments

• I moved in gf with my.bf a month after we started going put n got preg 2months after....weve been 2gether for more than 3 yrs n r expecting our 2nd bb..n we r so happy about it
  • Me and mine were together 4 months when I got pregnant we were 20. We moved right in together and its now been 8 years and going on 4 kids. Our relationship is great. We hardly ever fight. Evryone says we were just meant for each other. Don't listen to anyone. If it feels right to you then go with your heart :-)
  • My bf and I met way back in school. We reconnected, and talked on the phone. About a month and a half later, I moved out of state to live with him. Another 2 months later we r expecting a baby. I am also worried what people will say, especially my parents who wanted one of their children to have a "traditional" life.... but I figure I'm 30 years old, and there is a reason God has not blessed me before now with a child
  • I am 19 living with my bd we had decided to get married two weeks later we found out I was pregnant we have been together three months on Wednesday I am 5wks 3dys my mom does not approve and I am scared as a young mother but girl ive never been happier
  • Follow ur heart!! No one has a right to judge u anyways! Best wishes
  • hun id say do what you feel is right in your heart... my bf and i were together for a month when he moved in with me. 3 months when we moved to a different state. 6 months when he moved with me back to my home state. 7 months when i got pregnant and we arenow 5 months along live alone with eachother and he is my sole provider while im pregnant... if it seems right and you love him then go for it... whats the worse that can happen someone say something bad... you break up... then go move back with your parents... its your choice...