3rd baby 15 weeks and still no movement

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm getting worried this is my 3rd so I know what.to feel for but I haven't felt anything yet is anyone else 15 + weeks with baby # 2 or more and not feeling baby yet? I'm not over weight or anything I'm getting scared

Comments

• I'm not over weight or anything either and I'm 22 weeks today and I haven't felt any movement this is baby number 3 for me too.
  • that makes me feel better your baby is growing perfectly right?
  • Maybe the baby is on farther. I read that with multiple pregnancy the baby can be internally more so then surfacing. Also depends on of u have scar tissue. Or if tje placenta is inside or more towards the belly
  • I was calling my ob all the time bc I didn't feel anything and he kept having me come in to check the heartbeat and everything is fine. I've had my ultrasound and everything is fine. Buy even though everything is okay with me you should still let your doctor know.
  • Ive been worried as well same situation. 3rd pregnancy dr says im almost 16wks I say almost 14 none the less NO MOVEMENT. Its very scary
  • This is my third and I was told I have an anterior placenta. This means the placenta is in front of the baby instead of behind. So it has to kick through the placenta and your stomach muscles. Hardly can feel a wiggle at 16 weeks. Heart beat and us look fine so far for me.