I have no idea why im jealous of her HELP!

Ok so my bd has history with this girl he liked her she didnt like him and vise versa they never had sex but they messed around until he got with me.. She still ends up callin him no idea how she got his number, trys to add him on fb she moved to the city we live in & now she moved near his job. He swears they haven't talked in years but I swear she's every where we go.
She even has the same obgyn as me (shes currently expecting her 2nd child)
Am I being crazy here or is that way more then a coincedence..

Comments

• that is deff more than a coincidence
  • I dont think u crazy sounds like you two have a stalker on ur hands yikes
  • Thank u he has not had contact with her in over 4 years they have mutual friends but she is everywhere!!!
  • Ummm...yea talk to him about. I sure the hell would be curious
  • Sounds like she may be a bit cuckoo! As long as you trust him though, I would ignore her as if she didn't exist.
  • Is she in relationship with her bd?
  • Omg. I fricking hate my bd's ex gf! She's a fricking physco! She like still trys to talk to my bd and says they.re all best friends and whatnot. Yet my bd hates her, wants nothing to do with her, and they havnt dated since they were freshman's in high school! She is something else that girl.. but yeah. Ur lady sounds a liiiilttteee on the physco side. Talk to him about it definitely.
  • @babybumpers shes on her 2nd baby with a different dude as of now they are togeher
  • @junemomma1 omg exactly they actually dated in middle school & were just friends but messed around here and there me& him have been together since he was a junior in h.s.
    Im not guna lie im jealous because when he told me about her hed say shes hella bomb and hella chill she had a big butt and how he wanted to fuck her (b4 we got together)
    Shes not ugly and I didnt get my body back after my 1st.kid & she did ugh I dnt hate the girl just wish shed stay out of our lives
  • &trust me ladies I have talked to him he says im being crazy and he dsnt get why I dnt just drop it but it erks me how shes always around.
    She even went to my work... Come on now
  • If it keeps happening maybe u should pull her bd in it. Let him know what's going on and what u suspect. Cause some friction in their relationship.
  • @babybumpers im not like that at all I do my best to ignore her but me and my bd have been together for 4 years shes come into our lifes atleast 6 times a year..
  • Maybe if her bd knows though he maybe able to help keep an eye out and put an end to things.
  • Yea maybe but this is her 2nd babydaddy her 1st kid is not even two what does that tell u about the girl..
    I hate how she just won't go away