Implantation spotting...

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
How intense are the cramps from implantation spotting???

Comments

• I would like to know this too??? Also when does it occur.....
  • It happen to me when I had between 5 or 6 weeks, it was really painful that I went to ER, they didn't mention implantation spotting, they told me I will have a miscarriage, I was sad but nothing happen, I'm 15 weeks now. It can be gas too :S
  • @jessi21 how far along are you?? I did some research and what I read says it can happen either 7 to 14 days after conception or a few days to a week before your missed period. It didn't say too much about the cramps though :(
    @ijubavi thank you for your help!!! Congrats!!!!
  • I had implantation bleeding....I heard/read most peopke don't have it though.

My period was supposed to come Monday. Thursday night I thought I was going to start my period the next day, I was starting to cramp very lightly like right before you start actually bleeding. Friday at work I swore I started, ran to bathroom...The cramps felt EXACTLY like period cramps...but only 4 little drops of blood.

I knew instantly it was pregnancy...
  • I have no idea, my first doctor appointment is Friday, I'm thinkin 5 weeks. I called them today about the dark brown spotting I'm having. They basically told me to stay off my feet as much as possible and wait til the appointment. I'm hurtin in my back and just so afraid somethings going wrong.:(
  • Oh btw my period was always 30 days, I probably ovulated around the 6-8 of jan and implantation was about 12-14 days after ovulation
  • Yea I ovulated around the 14-17 of Jan and today I found very pale pink discharge and am cramping like I'm about to start my period. It shouldn't be here til Tuesday. And I have pregnancy symptoms but no positive test yet. I just feel this one. I hope its not just my period coming early!!! :s
  • Jessi- I hope everything is okay!!!! Is there anyway they can move ur appointment up??
  • @hopin_4_2 .... that's exactly how it was for me, so good luck! My 4 little drops of blood were light pinkish/brown. I didn't get a positive test until Sunday, two days after I started feeling it
  • No, its like they don't care... I'm out of town if things get worse I'm goin to go to the doctor here.