when will i feel movement??

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I am 12w now & was just wondering when to expect movement? 1st prenancy & I have no idea what to expect =[

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Depends. But u will def know its the baby around 20 weeks
  • Im 21 weeks and I still don't feel a thing.... Is it cuz its my 1st and im young or wat? Docs keep telling me everything is fine but shouldn't I feel my baby by now?
  • Its normal for first time preggers to not feel it soon. I honestly felt her the first time at 24 wks. N now she's always goin nuts!!! Swear she gonna be an olmpic star
  • Dont expect too much action until 18-20 weeks.
  • I'm 16w6d I feel very very slight movement
  • Right at 17 weeks there was unmistakable movement. Feel it quite often, but really have to focus on it. Such a comforting feeling!
  • I had TWINS and didn't feel movement until 22 weeks! I really tried too, I would lay down and really concentrate...didn't happen til 22 weeks and they were perfectly healthy. It was my first pregnancy though so I wonder if I will feel it earlier this time. :)
  • I felt it the first time at 17w now om 21 weeks n I feel much more often not as much as I wud like but its my 1st pregnacy too so I dnt no wat to expect either