Baby Names

Comments

• Kaydence D'kota if its a girl and Karter D'vyn if its a boy my family names all start with a K even my husband.
  • I love evangeline, everdeen and scarlett for girls and jacoby, asher, zebediah and blaize for boys! Theres just too many to choose!
  • I'm having a girl and her name is Sidora Simone.
  • I have a 13 month old little girl, her name is Lilyanah and her middle name is Bella.. so we call her lily bell. ! :) now 13 weeks pregnant with baby 2 and I'm feeling its a boy, so were naming him Lucas Maverick. Lily and Luke!
  • 25 weeks along with my first. (: Her name is going to be Isabella Scarlett
  • I don't know what I am having yet but if its a girl her name will be Paisley Renee and if its a boy he will be named Dallas but I don't know a middle name. Any suggestions?
  • I don't know what I am having yet but if its a girl her name will be Paisley Renee and if its a boy he will be named Dallas but I don't know a middle name. Any suggestions?
  • I'm not sure why it posted three times. Sorry!
  • I have 3 sons.. caleb ryan, noah micheal, and moses lenin..... I'm 21 weeks pregnant with a girl and haven't settled on a name yet... I kinda like emma or emmaline maybe rose lucero de magnolia as a huge middle name I think for a girl to have a crazy long name is different a can be pretty ...
  • I am having boy and girl twins and naming my girl Maggie "Delaney" and my boy Myles "Dayton" (: <3 :)
  • I'm not sure what I'm having but my boy will be Corbin Jeffrey and my girl Lucy Anna.
  • I'm not sure what I'm having yet since I'm only 7 weeks but if I have a girl its gonna be Kamryn Diana and a boy would be Wyatt Alexzander.
  • I'm having a boy his name will be Adtris Mitranez ;)
  • I love all the names on here. I don't know what im havin but if its a girl here name will b Genell and a boy will b Darrell. My name start with G and my bf namestart with D. :)
  • If have a girl, she'll be Makenna Leigh and a boy will be Colin Tyler :X
  • Jordynn Isabel if its a girl and Jordan Sebastian if its a boy
  • Im 35weeks today and only finalised the name last week, wayyy to many to choose from! Im having a little boy and naming him Jenson-James <3 x
  • Hi every1 I'm having my 4th lil girl,thinking on the name layla brynn our others names are alyssa marie,kami brooke,payton elise
  • Having a girl in three weeks naming her faith darlene
  • My daughter is 6 her name is Milania its old Russian name. For short is Mili,Mila,Milana. Iam on 16 th week pregnancy now with my second child and im still no idea what name ill choose .
  • Boy-jack Michael Girl-Lucy jean but so far not sure what we are having
  • I am having a girl the name we have picked out so far is
    Trinity Micaiah Bradae Davis...still might change it up. Any ideas?
  • I have a 3 yr old daughter named Valerie Marie n I'm 22 wks pregnant with the second baby. If its a girl I'm thinking of naming her Sloan Kaleen or if its a boy Brandon Christopher.
  • I'm 9 weeks and if having a boy naming him cormick michael. A girl keira Kelly or rhyan Kelly
  • I'm 28 weeks with my first an his name is going to be Adrian Lamar
  • edited January 2011
  • Have 2 already..Brody Raymond...and Reese Elizabeth...we don't know sex of 3rd yet but pretty sure we have some good names picked out already!
  • I have a boy gabriel matthew, and a girl ashten rae. Im not sure with this pregnancy. :) hope to find out soon.
  • Baby is due July 5th not sure what we are having but we got names.

Boy = Ayden Wes
    Girl = Myla Marie

- proud father to be ~O)
  • Brooklynn rose for a girl, nolan liam for a boy.
    Have also thought about (girls) audrey, chloe. (Boys) owen, huxley