kicking...!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 15w with my first..am I feeling kicking? I think it sounds crazy, that I'm not far enough. But I don't know what else it would be.l:

Comments

• It very well could be, I'm pregnant with my first and I started feeling her around the 15-16 week. I'm 23 weeks now and she never stops :) Congrats Momma!
  • Does it feel uncomfortable? Kinda like someone flicked you from the inside?
  • Could be gas or it could be the baby. Feels like fluttering? I'm 20wks with my third and I can't feel a thing. But got a sono today and she is jumping in there. Congrats and enjoy.
  • Well, I wouldn't figure gas hurting it like taps the inside of my skin on the wall. And congratulations! Let's switch places.(; time is going way to slow!
  • Congratulations i felt a few myself! Im almost 17 weeks.
  • I didn't feel my first till I was about 20 weeks. And nothing yet cause im 9 weeks today. :p
  • That's what everyone says...they're much further along when its their first. Hmm. I'll ask my doctor the 5th what it is..or if I'm going crazy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ll, are you pretty small? Smaller women can feel kicks a lot sooner then say someone who is a little thicker. :P no offense to anyone.
  • My ob confirmed my feeling movement at my 16 week apt.
  • @my2ndbby Im 132lbs at 5'3. So, on the smaller side but not tiny. Lol.
  • The reason why I could feel my girl early was because the placenta is behind her and there for pushes her out.
  • Hmm. Well I have no idea then! I'm lost. Haha.
  • edited March 2011
    @mommy_in_sept heyy mom! I'm due sept 21.. tomaro I'm 14wks (: praise God. but I feel flutters ALL the time! and sumtimes I think I feel wat I considered a kick, now I think its the head bumping the inner linning of my belly cuz in reality the baby is still real tiny... goodluckk momma!!
  • @new_mommy9_21 is it your first baby? Gl to you too.(:
  • Was feeling my belly earlier and must have scared it, touched it and it jumped and so did i lol!
  • I'm 16w with my first and I feel him move. I'm fact he's been up all day. I asked my Dr while they were doing an us and she confirmed that it is indeed him that I'm feeling. I am on the skinny side but also tall which could play a factor. I'm just glad I know he's ok. But sometimes I go days without feeling him at all.