who all is havin a may baby

2»

Comments

• I had my baby shower this past weekend on the 19th
  • Im due may 26 with a girl no names yet :( but vert anxious to see my little mommaz its been 7 yrs since I had a baby around and im hoping this one is a lot like my son he was a breeze from day one sooo excited
  • I'm due may4th with my first!!! A lil girl...cailey jade! :) I had one baby shower already and one more to go April 2nd! Lots if may babies!!!!
  • May 7 with a girl
  • My first was a may baby born on mothers day 2000
  • edited March 2011
    First lil girl due may 22nd:-) have to have her at 37 weeks due to diabetes though I'm 31 weeks and 2 days right now can't wait
  • my first baby , my lil girl will be here may 6th I cant wait Im so tired already
  • @ Melissa , I have diabetes too why do u have to have ur baby at 37 weeks my doc never told me that
  • My Ben is due on May 19th. Soo exited, he is my first. My friend Emily is being induced on May 12 with her little boy Bryce! Lots of May Babies!
  • My little man is due may 27th but my nurse said they may induce a week early.
  • I am due May 15th with baby # 6. I also have gestational diabetes and they aren't talking about going early at all. In fact they just told me that if she gets to 11 lbs or more they will offer me a c section. I am going to try and push her out the end of April as she is already big! And I've already had a 9lb without diabetes!
  • Due May 23rd with my first kid a lil boy :)
  • Due may 10th with our baby boy. He may be early tho since im 33 weeks measuring at 36 weeks.
  • May 11th! But I want him here may 1st!
  • Yes I'm ready too. May 13 can't wait to met little ms Nevaeh
  • I'm due may 15 and I think she will be here a little erly she's already head down and was early to do everything else in the womb... sucking thumb, kicking, hiccups, ect. Lol hopefully.

Question! Is it bad we still can't agree on a name?? Everyone else has such beautiful names picked already..
  • May 15! Im soo ready for my little man to be here!! I can't wait!
  • Oh and his name is maximus oliver!
  • may 23rd w/ kaleb joshua & he is my 1sr
  • No thats not bad at all
  • @newmommyofone I am also do May 15th and we don't have a name yet either, we can't agree on anything!
  • Lol. That sounds jus like us.. I hate the names he likes and he jus thinks the ones I pick are... ok. Lol but I could bribe him but he would give in and then he might regret it. Lol dnt want that. @ammasmama what r u having?? Do u know if he/she is head down yet?
  • My baby boy is due on may 18th! 7 more weeks(:
    I'm sooo ready for my little devin to be here && hold him<3
  • edited March 2011
    @newmommyofone we're having another girl, makes 3 for us and a total of six for me, 2 of mine are boys though. She is head down, but not down right she has her head in my left hip and it hurts like heck!

My mom named my sister against my dads wishes. She's 33 now didn't seem to have an effect!
  • I'm due may 10th with my third girl..can somebody say diva central lol