boyfriend Cheating Wit A Girl At Work :/

I stopped going to school in my junior year to move in wit my boyfriend. I helped my friend get a job where I used to work. Me and her haven't talked in a whilee. She said my boyfriend was asking other girls at work if he can take them home and go joyriding. I found out rhitee wen he was almost home. Well I was so pissed confronted him on the phone and he started to make excuses! Well my friend who told me would never make this up! I trust her more than anything. Well I got up to put clothes on too leave! I was not going to be there or wit him if he wanted to be wit someone else! So he came home and started crying, saying he didn't want to lose me or his baby! I was shaking so much I collapsed out of no where. I was so hurt! I was looking for that girls number to call her and ask her if it was true. Well my other friend had it so I had her call her. SHe said nothing happened! I felt stupid but why would my friend tell me that. Wen I know she would never lie or make this up! So we ended up making up and he is going to change his work schedule to work mornings! Was I to easy on him? Should I be so quick to believe or trust him? My emotions are so mixed rhitee now! I'm even looking to getting a bus to move in wit my older brothers. They said I didn't have to work and they will get everything me and my baby needs?

Comments

• Keep your guard up. Dont trust so easily. i was in a similiar situation like this and i found out my ex cheated on me big time!! even after all the girls denied it and so did he. pictures ended up online of them while i was out of town one week and i felt soo dumb to believe his cryiing ass. but u never know. yours might really be telliing the truth. Just keep your guard up!! stay strong!!
  • @christineohhh Thanks! I just don't want to believe it..I know he loves me and his baby so much! I've known his exs and he never treated them like he treats me. It's at the point where wit them he made sure he didn't get them pregnant and me he wanted me to get pregnant. Like he wants me to be apart of him for the rest of his life! I'm So in love to even believe its true. He wants to take me to his work so he can confront her wit me there. I'm just scared to find out later that it was true!
  • @cgm1113 if hes making the effort to go out his way and do all the things hes doing to prove the rumor wrong than i think you got a GOOD man. most guys who are at fault would try their hardest to keep you away from the situation but hes ready to confront it. i dont think you have anything to worry about. i been in that position so many times and by the looks of it and hearing everything your saying i can truly say he loves you girl!!!
  • edited March 2011
    I was in a situation this weekend ..I went to my boyfriends apartment and he looked out of the window and didn't open the door I was so mad my hand went through the glass and I left but he said he called the police..afterwards he said his partners was there looking at me make a fool out of myself..do he actually think I am so stupid to believe it wasn't another female there..I haven't spoken to him and im tired of the lies and cheating.I have supported this man through everything and at the end of the day six months pregnant with his son and his daughter at home and seven year that's the appreciation I got....he has called but I block all possible numbers whatever they feel they can get out of they will do it..and believe me im sure she heard me outside and they we're so quite females will lie as well that's why we have triffin bitches but that was worth his family ...
  • @christineohhh Yeahh it makes me believe him even more wen he wants to prove to me its not true!
  • @christineohhh Yeahh it makes me believe him even more wen he wants to prove to me its not true!
  • @nita Damn I would be so pissed!.I wouldn't even leave till he opened that door! Has he tried talking to yu still?
  • @cgm1113 yeah. i dont think you have too much to worry about. rumors get handed down person to person and the story never stays the same. your friend probably hand good intentions though. but if you really love your man you should always have his back first. without blowing things outta porportion ask him in a civil way. always keep your guard up though at all times but see how he reacts to all the situations. he seems to be telling the truth
  • @christineohhh Yeahh this girl has been my best friend since I was a.freshman so I trust her a lot! I've always been there for her and she has for me too! She always has her best interest for me! But I love my boyfriend so much I don't wanna believe! I guess watt I can do is just confront her and see why she is saying that!
  • @cgm1113 sometimes after things are said and done their best to be left alone. now the best thing to do is work on your relationship. do something special for your man maybe tonight. cook a nice dinner or simple else and tell him that your sorry for accusing him of things. tell him you really love him and you dont want the relationship to get messed you. tell him you just want to make sure you both are on grown terms and that you can trust him. your ready to be a family. let him know your completely faithful to him and you deserve that in return. let it all out. see how he reacts. cry if u need to! show him how much u care.
  • @christineohhh Yeahh he Knows How much I care for him. I gave everything up for him, my job, education, friends, family! I stay home all day and have no one to talk too. No friends ! Nothing, I cook, clean even IRON his clothes. Shit I barely do my nice clothes! Lol I'm pregnant and tired all the time! I guess I'm tired of being tired. But yur rhitee, I can do something nice for him! THAnks a lot! Oh and yeah he's grown he rather stick to himself then hang wit friends! He don't spend time wit family, just so he can be wit me! I'm So happy. I will take yur advice and apologize to him! Thanks again (;
  • you welcome!!! i been through it soo many times. so i understand exactly what u mean. my recently relationship was just like your situation and turned out the B*^%h was just mad cuz my man didnt want her. he was telling me the truth the whole time. so i felt bad. but yeah let me know how it goes. you can always inbox me if you ever want to talk.
  • That's a for sure thing! I've always been cheated on in the past So It's hard to not trust guys! Like my last relationship we were together for a while then I find out he was married and had a baby on the way! The girl thought it was my fault the whole time wen it was his! He cheated on her so much! But now their not together and me and her are friends! But yeah I will keep yu updated ;'D
  • @cgm1113 yeah he has been calling but that was my breaking point..it nothing to discuss anymore I have blocked his number out and just trying too focus on me and my babies..wish u the best and I hope he values you and appreciate you ...
  • @cgm1113 yeah he has been calling but that was my breaking point..it nothing to discuss anymore I have blocked his number out and just trying too focus on me and my babies..wish u the best and I hope he values you and appreciate you ...
  • my babys dad cheated on me the day before i found out i was pregnant . he sent me a pic of his neck w/ hickies . and they were not from me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.