Being nosey...

Comments

• My sister is.a lesbian. Her best friend is a lesbian too and shes married and has 2 little girls. Her wife carried the children and the father is a.friend. They tried to do it through a company spent about $15,000 trying but never concieved! then they decided to use their friend and got pregnant the first time for free! Crazy how life works!
  • Im not..and not interested in it..but my 2 older sisters are. They both were talking about having a bby w/the girlfriend(getting a sperm donor) ..but there ex girlfriends are, I wanna says douches..they hurt my sisters so bad!! I hope one day they will met someone that's amazing :)
  • @Beatrice1436 From what I hear women can be just as horrible as men. You wouldn't think that though.
  • @beautifulone I am a lesbian and I'm pregnant.
  • @Jessica28 Oh ok. Did you get pregnant by a friend or A.I?
  • @BeautifulOne...yea i know...they were great as a person ..but terrible for a relationship ..
  • It was someone my wife knew. I wish we could have done it another way though.!
  • Im bi. Having the baby with my bf. I would do it with a girl but they can be too emotional for me. And im emotional too
  • My friend is lesbian and is pregnant with twins
  • @beautifulone A.I. Is expensive. A turkey baster works just as well and is allot cheaper lol. We have other children also. The oldest is 8, she's my step daughter. The youngest 2 1/2 and she is ours together.
  • @Jessica28 Oooh so yall used a turkey baster? You just reminded me of an episode of the show The Game, lol. That's cool though. It's good to know that works.
  • @beautifulone lol yes it indeed does work! Only thing I would have changed is not knowing the sperm donor. That "boy" is drama and he's 40! This baby is also bi racial.
  • @Jessica28 Lmao. Well do you and your wife plan on raising the baby without him being involved?
  • @beautifulone he will have nothing to do with this baby. He doesn't even know I'm pregnant! The agreement was we wanted his sperm and nothing else. Plus considering he's black and my wife and I both white, wouldn't be hard for the baby as it gets older to figure out who"daddy" is. We are the parents 100%. my step daughter does see her daddy tho every weekend
  • @Jessica28 Oh ok. That's really cool! I learn something new everyday. I'm def trying the turkey baster thing just for kicks, lol.
  • @beautifulone lmao you're funny. It's just like a penis as far as putting sperm in. you can place it closer to the opening of the cervix easier than a penis
  • @Jessica28 Lol I just think it's so interesting. I've seen it in movies, but I haven't actually known anybody that used it.
  • @beautifulone it is definately interesting, but me being the no boys at all ever type of lesbian it was our only option. I didn't happen on the first try tho
  • @Jessica28 Really? So you have never been with a man?
  • I'm bi, but married to a man now, there was a time I thought I would end up with a girl, but I wouldn't change what I have for anything. Love him to death and can't wait for our baby! I have major respect for lesbian couples who conceive or adopt. I have a couple of friends who have done this and they are amazing women
  • @beautifulone nope never been with a man! @ghelphaene I would not change my life for anything either!
  • Thats wonderful. I also have a lot of respect for gay and lesbian couples with and without kids. The shit they go through is crazy and ridiculous.
  • I'm bi but i dk if i will ever be with a girl again. My bf is down for it but i just feel like it would cause a lot of issues. If we ever broke up though i would be all over it again!! Lol
  • My bf knows Im not goin anywhere and I know his ass isnt either.
  • @sara102011 I totally agree I see it as ir might cause a bit of drama
  • @mamaoftwo0511 yeah I'm happy we can fantasize about it though. That's not an issue at all. Lol. But we haven't since we found out i was pregnant
  • edited March 2011
    Just because I live my life with a woman doesn't mean I'm not a human being. Gays and lesbians are just the same as everybody else. Only thing dif is what goes down in our bedroom. It's definately a challenge being gay, but some people have no choice. I for one wouldn't choose this lifestyle for all the hardships that's for damn sure!
  • Yeah I agree @sara102011 its just seams a lil werid being prego