Being nosey...

Comments

• @Jessica28 I hear that. It's so ridiculous the way some people treat them and how they banned gay marriage. The hell for? I believe you should marry whomever you choose to marry. This is America! People move him for freedom and it's a damn shame that because you chose to be with someone of the same sex or a different race ppl have something to say about it. Who the hell gave the government the right to make decisions for people? Hell if I wanted to marry a damn woman, I sure the hell would.
  • I meant to say people move here for freedom, lol.
  • I wuz w a woman for over 2yrs.. i wuz 17 & thn left her whn i wuz 19. I've had both gay & straight relationships.. I'm open about it, family knows, but I'm w my guy now.. i am bi.. i dnt do the "i have a bf & a gf" thng either, whn i get w one I'm faithful to tht one cuz regardless the sex of a person, if ur kissin an touchin sumone else sexualy an thm makin u feel good an its not the one u were alrdy w, thn i find tht to be cheating.. but yup, openly bi.
  • @GirlsLoveInk Im the same way. I think whoever your with you should be faithful. Cheating causes problems and ass whoopings! lol :p
  • I'm bi and was into the swinging lifestyle for a while but now that I'm pregnant I stopped I kinda really miss it though. I was actually at a Lifestyle party the week be4 I found out I was pregnant lol
  • @rachdb What is that like if you don't mind me asking? The swinging lifestyle...
  • Its fun. Most people have misconceptions about the lifestyle but every couple has there own rules and not everyone goes around fucking everyone. I'll admit some parties can get a lil wild but there's no pressure to do anything u don't want or don't feel comfortable doing.
  • Oh ok. Lol I've seen swinger parties on like Real Sex or HBO Documentaries. Lol.
  • Lol they really only show the on premise parties on that show which r the parties where u can do anything if u know what I mean but alot of them aren't like that u go in and u can't tell the difference between that swingers party and a regular one. Funny thing is that alot of the parties r in local clubs and bars in a private room or in the vip section/floor
  • @rachdb Oh ok. What made you get into all that?
  • I'm very open with my sexuality and I like to try new things abd I happen to stumble across a party invite online and went and I enjoyed it so I continued to do it.
  • @rachdb Oh ok. That's interesting...
  • i am bi :-D my husband has been trying to convince me for years to open our relationship up to a nother woman... as much as I would love to be able to have my cake and eat it too.... I guess its the hypocrit in me I wouldnt want him to be able to have his cake and eat it too. just look at it.. lol... the thought has crossed my mind a few times! lol. but then again so has divorce and dating women again... my hubby can be very immature and aggravating some times, but all relationships can be.. lol..

heres a question to add to the forum! does any one watch sister wives? I LOVE IT.... and would you be able to be a polygamist?
  • Bisexual and in a relationship with my baby daddy. Plus I have a relationship with my best friend Afton (girl). This was happening before I met my bd. Having a little girl Adrian Hannah, due April 12. And yes he knows about the relationship.
  • @beautifulnightmare Lol. My bf and I decided from the start that we wouldn't bring anybody into our relationship. We joke about it though, but I don't think we'll do it. If we did it would have to be now before we get married cus then I'ma kill somebody. I'm an only child and I don't like to share. I have watched sister wives too, it's an interesting show, but I couldn't do it. I mean yeah it would be so much easier having other ladies help me with my children, but I don't want my man sleeping with any of them. I'm stingy, lol.
  • see im the same way i am the oldest of 7 but i was raised by my self. and i am very selfish and jealous... a bit hypocritical too... i would rather bring some one in now that were married, bc it will take more for him to leave, but i would also want it before we have kids. so they dont grow up and then she just comes in one day.. i have how ever considered this... and ladies plz be honest. I have PCOS and have been ttc, for years, we cannot adopt bc, my hubby is a felon. so I was thinking, if we cannot concieve, by our selves, then maybe we can bring a woman in who we can share and have a kid with... IDK.. im weird. lol
  • @beautifulnightmare That actually doesn't sound bad since you want to have a kid and everything. It just shows how dedicated you are to becoming a mother. I also think you should still ttc or even a surogate?! Try everything first before you have to bring in another woman, unless that's what you are leaning more towards. If so then I say why not! Go HAM, lol.
  • lol... i do intend on trying for my own, first, lol... of course, but atleast its an option.. and im glad im not that carzy to think about it. lol
  • @beauifulnightmare I agree keep your options open you never know what the future holds
  • I wouldn't say I'm bi but I'm definitely bi-curious. Unfortunately, I'm married to the only man on the face of the planet that doesn't like the idea of me trying it! I could never, never give up the penis though!
  • i have had a girl go down on me and thats about it... she was a close friend... i have always wanted to try it again with another girl but idk who i dnt want a relationship though... i am married to a man and he always asks me if i would bring a girl in the bed with him too but i tell him he could watch but that is it, he says he has no problem with that... and i really do want to try but it seems wrng at the same time to do it...am i wrng?? lol
  • no your not wrong....open sexuallity is a good thing... never be ashamed of what you want to exerience..
  • thanks :) now to find who i trust enough to bring them in and wont get weirded out by what we want... lol
  • These damn husbands and their curiosity! I could only bring another woman into a relationship and not a marriage. It would just be too hard watching another woman kissing and having sex with my husband without me wanting to bash her head in. [-(
  • @Beautifulone I would love to bring another woman into bed w my hubby and I, hes not to find of the idea though. I wouldn't want him to kiss or have sex with her though, everything else would be fine though. I guess she'd mainly be for me, but I would share, but only a little.
  • @Maranda3 im not the only slight hypocrit here.. lol.. im not sure if i would allow any of it, but then theres fanitsies about it sometimes.. idk... im confused. i wonder what my hubby would say if i told him i want to bring a nother woman into our relationship full time.. lol. i betcha if i recorded it i would be a youtube millionair!
  • @Maranda3 Lmao! It's fun if it's just for you.
  • @Beautifulnightmare If you do tell him def record it! Then post the link so we can all see his reaction!!