feeling absolutley useless

edited March 2011 in November 2011
I have been dealing with exhaustion for 2 weeks and ms for a couple days. My bf works thirds 6 days a week so he is usually sleeping. Our house has gone to h@ll. I can't get enough energy to pick up and when I try, I get light headed and nauseous.... which makes me feel horrible because I am the only one who tries to keep it all picked up, and I'm just overwhelmed to the point of tears.... any suggestions how to get back on top of things?

Comments

• u need ur rest. n while I understand ur works alot n needs rest too he should try to help
  • Agreed. U rest. Maybe you'll get lucky & he'll finally realize he's gotta do it or it won't get done.
    When our double sink was filled w/ dishes, my Hubby finally realized (without me saying anything) that he was gonna have to help out.
  • .Omg I feel the same way, I have two boys now who wear me out, one and three, i can't get to bed at night, and can't stay awake during the day, my house is a mess and my dishes need done, I always say ill get to it tomorrow. Once second trimester comes we will all feel better finally! Just hang in there its normal!
  • Omg I feel the same way I have a two year old who has so much energy and I'm so tired and sick to my stomach all u do is veg I don't even have the energy to visit with my bf when he comes over after work not to mention my laundry don't even want to go there
  • Me too...i have 3 school age kiddos and run a home daycare. Usually before my first daycare kiddo gets here I have the house cleaned, dishes done, and laundry going...but now I cant barely move off the couch in fear of getting sick. I am 8w1d and am praying I get passed this naseua soon. I didnt have morning sickness w my other 3.
  • I am 6w 3d and ms hit the second I was 6w.... he's trying to be supportive and helpful, but I understand how hard it can be working 60 hours a week. But I tried to make us breakfast this morning.... very bad idea.... let's just say he took over and I climbed back into bed. I'm worried I'm going to have to deal with depression too.... I have a history of it, and I know I can't take anything for it while pregnant..... another thing to worry about.... lol.
  • Please do not feel bad for this! I am newly pregnant, almost 6 weeks and I am borderline OCD with my cleaning obsession and our house is a wreck too...but I can't help it! I have to nap one to two times a day :) don't worry hot mama we'll get our energy back!
  • @obxwifey. I sure hope so.... it seems like I am either in the bedroom or the bathroom right now. I know its gonna be worth it in the long run, but dang November is a loooong ways off....lol.
  • Im in the same boat. I work, go to school, and have a 3 yr old. Some days I don't know how im gona make it. I have nausea and headaches all day and I've never been so tired in my life. My house doesn't get touched.
  • I'm with ya it drives me crazy to see the house a mess but everyone else is right you need the rest. Have your husband help where he can